Cut my Front Fenders Today!

traxx2003

much better!!! i love the cut look.. fronts and back... i did it to mine and my brother n law gives me shit about it everyday... he must be jealous lol

Hey 'stacman450" Thanks for commenting on my "fender cutting" thread. Hey I understand that you have the HJR Mx/Hardcore port on your motor. Can you tell me what can I expect from that kind or porting compared to my stock motor? How much did you had the head milled to? Right know my motor's internals are stock, I do have Toomey T-5, +5 timing, VForce3 reeds running 270 main jets/27.5 pilots. Right know my compression is @ 110psi both sides. What compression did you achieved with the milled head?

Thanks!!

much better!!! i love the cut look.. fronts and back... i did it to mine and my brother n law gives me shit about it everyday... he must be jealous lol

Did you think I wouldn't find this thread? Phucking ruined those brand new-looking OEM red plastics...

Edited by bigblockbanshee

Hey 'stacman450" Thanks for commenting on my "fender cutting" thread. Hey I understand that you have the HJR Mx/Hardcore port on your motor. Can you tell me what can I expect from that kind or porting compared to my stock motor? How much did you had the head milled to? Right know my motor's internals are stock, I do have Toomey T-5, +5 timing, VForce3 reeds running 270 main jets/27.5 pilots. Right know my compression is @ 110psi both sides. What compression did you achieved with the milled head?

Thanks!!

Just do it, you will not regret it whatsoever. The only thing I'd plan for is not being able to put the power to the ground efficiently if you don't have any rear suspension work done. Of course that depends on what type of riding you do as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...