New to banshees

Hunsta

Hello i'm new to the site and i'm wanting to know if a banshee is right for me. I've been browsing the forums for awhile and banshees seem like alot of fun to me. I'm 14 weigh 120 5 foot 9. I here banshees are for more of expert riders and i'm not close to an expert but i've been riding for awhile have experience with the honda 450r. And if I were to get a banshee should I try to get a stock one and fix it up myself or buy one thats already had some mods done to it?

Thanks for any help.

Welcome to BHQ.

A banshee is a great quad, you will have a blast on one. If you could find one that already has some mods I think that is a better way to go. Just look for one with some pipes and filters. There are alot of good deals out there right now.

Thanks, Theres hardly any stock banshees on craigslist where im from. So it'll be easy to find one like you said.

Thanks, Theres hardly any stock banshees on craigslist where im from. So it'll be easy to find one like you said.

welcome to the site your better off buying a slightly modded banshee(less money in mods later down the road) than a stock one banshees are very fun to ride but once you start modding as long as your wallet can support it it is endless to what a banshee can become especially with the new servals running around. you will have your fun with your banshee then you will start understanding how a banshee likes to operate then it will lead to wanting more and more so goodluck. owning banshees should definitly be considered a hobby. you can build a trail banshee all the way to a 130+hp drag banshee it really is endless on what you can do.

welcome to the site your better off buying a slightly modded banshee(less money in mods later down the road) than a stock one banshees are very fun to ride but once you start modding as long as your wallet can support it it is endless to what a banshee can become especially with the new servals running around. you will have your fun with your banshee then you will start understanding how a banshee likes to operate then it will lead to wanting more and more so goodluck. owning banshees should definitly be considered a hobby. you can build a trail banshee all the way to a 130+hp drag banshee it really is endless on what you can do.

Thanks, ill keep that in mind while looking for meh banshee.

• 2 weeks later...

whats a serval?