No spark!

So I just built a 4mil serval, took it riding a few weeks ago and it ran great. While riding two screws fell out of the stator cover( it's a 3pc billet one) so went back to the truck and found some bolts to fit in it for time being. It was about a week later I took it to the car wash to hose it down and had forgotten about the stator cover not being completely water tight. I started it to put it in the truck, washed it and re-started it to put it back in the truck. Didn't get home till late that night cause I had to work so I didn't start it to take it off but tried starting it the other day and has no spark. I checked all the connections swapped coils, swapped plugs, took off the flywheel thinking some water got on it and rusted it. It was fine but lightly sanded it anyway. Checked pickup coil gap....... What could it be. I'm thinking either stator is shot or cdi went bad just have a hard time seeing either go bad that easily. What do you guys think.