PIPE AND PORTING HELP!

I currently have t5 but they are pretty banged up and i was thinking about changing them. I currently have a 4mm long rod crank with .50 oversize pistons vforce3 reeds timing plate. i like to drag race, but i really have no clue what to do with the pipes buy t5s again or get another type of pipe. I also want to get a porting job but down here its hard to get quality gas its around 89 octane please give me your thoughts about what i should do.

I currently have t5 but they are pretty banged up and i was thinking about changing them. I currently have a 4mm long rod crank with .50 oversize pistons vforce3 reeds timing plate. i like to drag race, but i really have no clue what to do with the pipes buy t5s again or get another type of pipe. I also want to get a porting job but down here its hard to get quality gas its around 89 octane please give me your thoughts about what i should do.

depends on how bad the pipes are....If they are a little dinged up, i would run them until you are ready for porting. Then i would get with a site sponsor and talk about your porting and then they could reccomend a pipe for you. If you need new pipes asap, then i would get a set of pipes that will fit your riding style.

depends on how bad the pipes are....If they are a little dinged up, i would run them until you are ready for porting. Then i would get with a site sponsor and talk about your porting and then they could reccomend a pipe for you. If you need new pipes asap, then i would get a set of pipes that will fit your riding style.

yea they are pretty banged up my brother crashed my bike and i dont know what pipes fit my riding style

Sounds like a set of CPI inframes is what you need. Pretty much a T5 on steroids. It is an inframe drag pipe but it comes on sooner than Shearer's. Shearer's make a little more on the top end but dont come on as soon as the CPI's.

What if i dont have a port job done? and if i do will it still run good with 89 octane gas

so cpis and port job it is

Yea but just dont go all out and get a drag port job unless your building a drag only setup. If you do any kind of trail riding a drag port with no low end and midrange sucks. A dune / play port job is a pretty fun machine. It gains you midrange and top end at the expense of low end, but hay at least you get a strong mid and top end. Where on a drag port is is a whole lot of nothing then an explosion from 6,500 / 7,000 rpm to 9,000 / 9,500 rpm.