Need help finding pipes?

volvo63'

As the title says, I need some help finding some pipes. I am currently running a stock motor on my banshee, but in the next year to year and a half, I plan on buying a new crank and 421 cyclinder kit, and bigger carbs.

As I have been riding currently, I have found that the stock pipes just aren't cutting it. So what pipes would be the best for a 421 serval but will still work well with the stock motor. I am looking for mainly low and mid range power for trail riding.

Any suggestions appreciated.

As the title says, I need some help finding some pipes. I am currently running a stock motor on my banshee, but in the next year to year and a half, I plan on buying a new crank and 421 cyclinder kit, and bigger carbs.

As I have been riding currently, I have found that the stock pipes just aren't cutting it. So what pipes would be the best for a 421 serval but will still work well with the stock motor. I am looking for mainly low and mid range power for trail riding.

Any suggestions appreciated.

I know for stock cylinder bikes, Pro Circuits are a good low-mid pipe. I wonder if anyone has tried them on servals yet?

T5's are good for stock/ported motors but people on here were saying they don't run very well on a serval. 05stroker used Pro circuits on his serval, they used a Eddy brake vs a tradition dyno so its hard to compare the numbers. http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=140719&st=45 I dunno if anyone else has used Pro circuits on a dyno but I would like to see those numbers.

I've use both Pro circuits and T5's on my 4 mil stock ported motor and like them both. The Pro circuits come on a little sooner but both work well for all types of riding. If you want more top end go with some CPI or R2's they are nice pipes.

dirt tires dont work in the sand and vice versa.

if you actually plan on building a serval buy shears. or look into snipers. neither pipe will work all that great on your stocker POS motor.

if your going to stay stocker then look for a trail pipe. PC's t-6 fmf SST's etc.

dirt tires dont work in the sand and vice versa.

if you actually plan on building a serval buy shears. or look into snipers. neither pipe will work all that great on your stocker POS motor.

if your going to stay stocker then look for a trail pipe. PC's t-6 fmf SST's etc.

Thanks

there is a writeup on here about the pro circuits on a serval.actually dynoed more hp than cpis and others on it.look it up using search.