Wont fire

CFH87

I actually had a cdi that did somewhat the same thing, usually it would start right off the truck, turn it off after warmup and it wouldnt start, and at night it didnt want to start. checked the spark and it was really random(few sparks then nothing). Replaced the cdi and it's been bulletproof sparkwise since. if you can swap a cdi with someone i would check it out, just dont rule out the stator.

I actually had a cdi that did somewhat the same thing, usually it would start right off the truck, turn it off after warmup and it wouldnt start, and at night it didnt want to start. checked the spark and it was really random(few sparks then nothing). Replaced the cdi and it's been bulletproof sparkwise since. if you can swap a cdi with someone i would check it out, just dont rule out the stator.

This is what my shee was doing to the T. I just change the CDI box & so fare good to go. I will let you know after this week end.

Well after many weekends riding the bike. It would run good for 1HR or 2. Then it would start running like sh@*. Tested the coil found Primary side shorted. Change the coil with a new one and the wires. Headed back out to the sand bike ran good for 20 min then would start to run bad or not run at all let sit for a 1hr. Then she would run find and then do it all again. So I replace the CDI box. I took it out this last weekend at Pismo the bike ran great all weekend. I did not open my tool box all weekend it was very nice. So I think have all the bugs worked out now. :headbang:

WFO