chewed up pistons!

mike0chek

hey guys, just pulled the jugs off my banshee to see that that pistons were beat and chewed pretty bad on the top, the bottoms were even missing a significant amount lol can anuone tell me what the cause of this would be?? ive seen small pieces broke off before but this looks pretty bad lol also the cylinders look great.

hey guys, just pulled the jugs off my banshee to see that that pistons were beat and chewed pretty bad on the top, the bottoms were even missing a significant amount lol can anuone tell me what the cause of this would be?? ive seen small pieces broke off before but this looks pretty bad lol also the cylinders look great.

bore might be egged out or maybe bad piston clearance and cracked a piston skirt and it sucked it up in the top end causing it to pit the piston post pics please

too much timing, too little octane, too little compression, too much power for cast parts, run too lean, not enough oil......

there are probably a hundred different combos of shit that could have gone wrong. we need ALOT more info (and pictures of carnage are always fun to look at) about your bike and what your running in it and how much before we can even being to take rough guesses as to what went wrong with your bike...