4 cylinder Banshee motor on asphalt

Ron Strecker

TSS build triple and 4 cylinder 2 strokes in road bikes, but they use mattoon cases. i thought they had their own cases, but they run mattoons.

there is a few other shops out there that might cnc their own. but TSS dont.

There's many other 2 stroke racing shops around the world build there own billet cases.. 2 Stroke Shop (TSS) in Australia has many motor parts made in Germany.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blood Money The Fastest on the Planet.com winner last May 2011

4 cylinder Banshhee motor 400hp

Run's 5.20's in the 8th mile.

Will be racing at the Battlefield/Planet Asphalt atv/bike Drag Shootout #2 Oct 29 2011

I screwed up the wording of the post above...

It should say..

"Will run in the 5.20's in the 8th mile"

I screwed up the wording of the post above...

It should say..

"Will run in the 5.20's in the 8th mile"

I dont think you screwed up...I think you were hoping there wouldnt be anyone on here that would know better, and noone on here that could prove what you were saying was a lie....unfortunately thats not the case

There's many other 2 stroke racing shops around the world build there own billet cases.. 2 Stroke Shop (TSS) in Australia has many motor parts made in Germany.

Please do share. I'm more than open to another supplier for parts in or out if this country.

Well Now isnt this a mess......

Hello gents, My name is Rick, I own Blood Money. I want to clear some of this shit up.......

Blood Money has NOT made a pass on Blacktop, nor has any other 4cyl banshee based motor in the U.S.

We hope to get some 5.20's out of this, but due to HP to weight ratio, this will be a huge task.

As N2O said there were 6 sets of Mattoon cases built, 3 have successfully made it down the track.

Unfortunatly due to my work schedule and other things going on I will not be able to attend the show on the 15th or the race on the 29th.

I hope everyone has a good time.

Rick

PS.... if you want to see Blood Money in action anytime she is for sale,,,, 30 grand and I will assist you in tuning it for your first race!!!!

Well Now isnt this a mess......

Hello gents, My name is Rick, I own Blood Money. I want to clear some of this shit up.......

Blood Money has NOT made a pass on Blacktop, nor has any other 4cyl banshee based motor in the U.S.

We hope to get some 5.20's out of this, but due to HP to weight ratio, this will be a huge task.

As N2O said there were 6 sets of Mattoon cases built, 3 have successfully made it down the track.

Unfortunatly due to my work schedule and other things going on I will not be able to attend the show on the 15th or the race on the 29th.

I hope everyone has a good time.

Rick

PS.... if you want to see Blood Money in action anytime she is for sale,,,, 30 grand and I will assist you in tuning it for your first race!!!!

Here's an idea of how violent a low 5 at the 1/8 mile is.

wow, why is everyone giving this guy so much shit??? its not like anyone's life is at stake here.... damn.

An answer to someones previous question about "beef" I have never met this guy and have no reason to be mad or insult.. As for why is he getting so much chit. Well quite honestly so much of this industry is built on lies and BS that when I feel I can stop yet another I do.. Bottom line he was trying to promote his race (he is planet asphalt) by lying to people about what machines were going to be there and what it had ran. It does this sport no good to lie look where it has gotten some others. Ron, I hope to make a pavement race someday but Im doubting it will be this one.. I hope that you will promote these events more than just on a website or 3. For the good of all of it this needs to be done in a professional manner with advertising any and everywhere it can. Without promoters we will all be gloified street races which is where I sit as of now... If you wanna know my story PM me. Im not a dick I didnt intend for this to drag Rick out of the woodwork, but I will not stand for more lies in this stuff... Its time for all promoters, vendors, and racers to move forward with making this stuff big time. As it stands this sport has the WORST dollar invested to possible dollar return rate of ANYTHING else.. I hope that as a group we can all change that :cheers:

An answer to someones previous question about "beef" I have never met this guy and have no reason to be mad or insult.. As for why is he getting so much chit. Well quite honestly so much of this industry is built on lies and BS that when I feel I can stop yet another I do.. Bottom line he was trying to promote his race (he is planet asphalt) by lying to people about what machines were going to be there and what it had ran. It does this sport no good to lie look where it has gotten some others. Ron, I hope to make a pavement race someday but Im doubting it will be this one.. I hope that you will promote these events more than just on a website or 3. For the good of all of it this needs to be done in a professional manner with advertising any and everywhere it can. Without promoters we will all be gloified street races which is where I sit as of now... If you wanna know my story PM me. Im not a dick I didnt intend for this to drag Rick out of the woodwork, but I will not stand for more lies in this stuff... Its time for all promoters, vendors, and racers to move forward with making this stuff big time. As it stands this sport has the WORST dollar invested to possible dollar return rate of ANYTHING else.. I hope that as a group we can all change that :cheers:

Since you don't like what I'm doing for the atv asphalt drag racers & for the atv drag manufacturer's.You should be posting how you feel on Planet Sand,Planet Asphalt and Drag Bike.com.

Shut down what I'm going for the sport. Don't be scared. Go for it..

All Planet Asphalt events are posted on other sites too.Talking about Blood Money and other draggers too.

Rick's plans got changed b/c of his work. After this topic was posted.