4 cylinder Banshee motor on asphalt

Ron Strecker

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron you are so full of shit its not even funny! That bike has NEVER made a pass on pavement! Titan has built ONE of them. There are only 2 in the world that currently run. Quit Fucking lying to everyone!

Tim Bond said you are full of shit.. There's more than 2 running out there. There's one in Australia on asphalt..

Blood Money is running...

Ok, you want a little history lesson? You really wanna go there? Well your gonna get it.. 6 sets of cases have been built. Heres the run down.

1- Still at Mattoon Machine never been touched

2- Owned by Erik Ross of MO, built by Mattoon machine was previous record holder and runs

3- Owned by Ricky Carrol of LA, originally purchaced by MAD then bought un touched by Rick and built by Titan and now holds record

4- Owned by Dune Jumper of MO (I think) was built by GT Perfomance, hasnt seen the crank in an extended amount of time (sad story really that bike should rip)

5- Was originally at WK then sold to another shop (Im not gonna say who incase they dont want people to know) was setup to run 78 bore cougar cylds. Im not 100% sure where this is currently but Im guessing that if it was running it would be well known.

6- SECRET (might not want people knowing) its still on the shelf more or lesss untouched

SUCK IT.... You were trying to lie your ass into all of this and now your gonna have to face the music.

Soon. Blood Money just got a new MSD ignition system. Once it gets back to the track. I will post the video's..

soon, you mean theres no you tube vids of a 4 cyl banshee breaking a world record? no cell phone vid? in this day and age i find that hard to believe.

soon, you mean theres no you tube vids of a 4 cyl banshee breaking a world record? no cell phone vid? in this day and age i find that hard to believe.

NYUK there are some vids of it and Eriks on dirt floating around. Wether any of them are from the record passes Im not sure. But there are NO vids of any of them on pavement becuase they HAVENT been ran on pavement like he was leading everyone to believe.