Hesitation under load

LooseNUts

Elevation is 0 to 500 feet. No port. I tried to check the float height but i cant see through the little window things.

Carbs are clean and in sync.

I run 93 and at 40 to 1 mix with benol.

I will try the 25/300.

If or when I get new reeds wil 25/300 still be good?

Pick up some 290 and 280 jets as well... we gave you a starting point.

Floats are checked with the bottom part (bowls) removed..... Im pretty sure the procedure is in the manual. Its easy to do.

first off get rid of the benol.ive tried that in my shit and it is a very heavy oil.always wanted to foul plugs,even at 40:1.r-50 klotz is worse.before u go jetting,just TRY klotz supertechniplate.it has a lower flash point so it burns instead of carboning up ur jugs and loading plugs.run it 32:1.im telling u it will make a difference,weather it will solve problem or not idk.another thing is a t5 pipe is a mid top pipe.its not a pipe u can lug around and stab it and be in the powerband.u cant have ur cake and eat it too.ur gonna sacrifice somewhere.if u want low mid stab power go pro circuit.im not saying jetting is not out,and i would not go 25 pilot.t5s like 27.5 pilots.my dmc 916 like 30 pilots.it smokes but it doesnt hesitate at all on bottom power so ill deal,at least i know im lubed too.try the supertechniplate,and if ur not ported or have shaved head or cool head with domes,i would also run 87 octane.try it.it is cheaper than buying jets for a qt. of supertechniplate.im not getting into which oil is better,but its a fucking killer oil and it has gained my respect.i used to think amsoil dominator was the shit.the bike ran good but when i tore it down it was like somebody made a campfire in there with all the carbon buildup.that was 40:1 also.my buddy ran supertechniplate for the same amount of time and at teardown the top end looked like it was just built.clean ass pistins,looked new,no carbon at all and a oil covering.i switched and my shit looks the same.oils will make a difference.i hated benol personally,but like i said,r-50 was really bad,maybe on a alcohol drag bike it would be titties but not on a trail bike.310 main could be a tad rich but if its not blubbering,run it.p.s. what are air screw settings too?oh,one more thing.if u dont have a carb sync tool,ur not synched,i dont care if u got 0-0 vision lol.i thought i was good then got a tool.wow.ull shit urself the difference.hope this helped. :cheers:

first off get rid of the benol.ive tried that in my shit and it is a very heavy oil.always wanted to foul plugs,even at 40:1.r-50 klotz is worse.before u go jetting,just TRY klotz supertechniplate.it has a lower flash point so it burns instead of carboning up ur jugs and loading plugs.run it 32:1.im telling u it will make a difference,weather it will solve problem or not idk.another thing is a t5 pipe is a mid top pipe.its not a pipe u can lug around and stab it and be in the powerband.u cant have ur cake and eat it too.ur gonna sacrifice somewhere.if u want low mid stab power go pro circuit.im not saying jetting is not out,and i would not go 25 pilot.t5s like 27.5 pilots.my dmc 916 like 30 pilots.it smokes but it doesnt hesitate at all on bottom power so ill deal,at least i know im lubed too.try the supertechniplate,and if ur not ported or have shaved head or cool head with domes,i would also run 87 octane.try it.it is cheaper than buying jets for a qt. of supertechniplate.im not getting into which oil is better,but its a fucking killer oil and it has gained my respect.i used to think amsoil dominator was the shit.the bike ran good but when i tore it down it was like somebody made a campfire in there with all the carbon buildup.that was 40:1 also.my buddy ran supertechniplate for the same amount of time and at teardown the top end looked like it was just built.clean ass pistins,looked new,no carbon at all and a oil covering.i switched and my shit looks the same.oils will make a difference.i hated benol personally,but like i said,r-50 was really bad,maybe on a alcohol drag bike it would be titties but not on a trail bike.310 main could be a tad rich but if its not blubbering,run it.p.s. what are air screw settings too?oh,one more thing.if u dont have a carb sync tool,ur not synched,i dont care if u got 0-0 vision lol.i thought i was good then got a tool.wow.ull shit urself the difference.hope this helped. :cheers:

i will try the oil. i do have the sync tool and its sync with it. I'm not expecting to have my cake and eat it too. was just seeing if i can get rid of what i have. if i have to deal with it because of the pipes then i will. thx for the advice i will look into it one step at a time.