Helmet Cam

Baytownshee

• 1 month later...

I bought two of those little cameras and mounted one to the visor of my helmet. For the price I paid for them and two 8gb microsdhc, the quality is awesome. I just need to get the angle right on them.

I'm going riding with some friends next weekend so hopefully I will get some footage then. Well worth the $13 I paid for one of them!

• 1 month later...

I just got the go pro hero 2 full HD

HD HERO2 Motorsports Edition

LCD BacPac™

Battery BacPac™

32GB SD Memory Card (Class 10)

I will leave a detailed review on the go pro 2 with its accessories. I mainly ride in the desert so that's where i will test it and i will try and mount it on my helmet or bike but i will have to finish building my banshee first.

btw the gopro 2 shows when it is recording by a flashing light so those who say they don't know when it is recording are either mistaken or maybe the older version didn't have the flashing light feature.

:cheers:

gopro2.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Heres a video my cousin shot of us racing in July with his Go Pro Hero, it takes pretty good videos.

I just got a Go Pro Hero 2 but have not used it yet, should have some snowmobile footage with it soon though. I know the Go Pro Hero 2 makes a beep sound when you start and stop recording but not sure about the standard go pro hero.

Edited by RC418

I have the go pro 960 and yes it does beep if you hold the button down you hear it through your helmet. I like it a lot I have used it in the sand at glamis and the water at havasu with the sealed case works great and memories recorded forever. i use it with a macbook pro and for those that don't know the mac has a sd card reader built in much faster than hooking up a cable to transfer data. :headbang: