best way to beat a four stroke and still ride for rec

BansheeBoy96

Whats the best motor to build to beat a 450 Trx and suzuki quad and still be able to rec ride......and what kind of port job to get.....Trx 450 has cam and stroked runs 8 seconds in the 1/8 mile.....but still can ride trails and i Dont know the mods on the quad but its fast help me out i currently have a 370 sleeper but its not enough.......what u guys think

Well you have stock cylinders or plan to go bigger? A cub or a serval would probably help ya stroked or not. Otherwise i would say maybe a dune/play port from a site sponsor like wildcard, herr jugs, redline, rdz, or the couple others. Talk to them about what u wanna do they will help you out immensly.

I'd switch back to dual carbs and you should have everything you need to make more power than the other bikes. Next it all comes down to tuning, set up, and rider ability.

It doesn't matter how much power you make if you can't get that power to the ground. Suspension, gearing and tire size. Set up and tuned right, there is no reason you're not out in front.

SP

You should be beating the 450 or coming super close. Check your tuning, and look at possibly changing your gearing. Gearing can make a world of a difference when set up right.

Who did your porting? Maybe they can get more out of those cylinders....

I run stock stroke, wildcard ported stock cylinders and there aren't many 450's who can run with me out here.

I've been beating the heck out of this one Trx 450 Everytime give em jump beat em give em jump and bck tire beat em head up beat em but cant beat the one Thats stroked and cam......and my spends off the launch.....the power is there but something is holding it bck Forreal.....maybe tunning Im running 105 octave race gas think Im bout to go to 110 cause the 105 is no good heard its actually 112 and 93 mixed came out to be 105

Yes, If you already have one 35mm PWK carb you just need to call up a sponser and order the same exact carb. You will need bigger intakes, bigger pods, and more jets.

Could i run another pwk 35 and be fine??????