Neighbours dont like my banshee...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I know many people are not going to agree with me, but i like riding on the road. Most all the cops know me & would only pull me over & say Reek you know you dont suppose to be on the road. Start talking about the bike & etc, then let me go. I dont ride on the road 6th gear WOT, except in front of my house where we drag race. All my neighbors come out on there porch & watch the races. I enjoy the road because it's less cleaning to do after riding. Far as sound, that's not an issue where I live. I do respect people area's that are confined so I try to creep through when riding in other people neighborhoods. but where I live all my neighbors love ATV's or own one. :shrugani: Guess im Lucky :cheers:

I do hate the guys that bomb down our roads wot in the middle of town... is calling the cops going to solve that problem... hell no you just shot yourself in the foot... cause the next time YOUR out... your the one getting shat on....

most guys that zoom around town here I end up waving them by if im wrenching in the garage.. and ask them to slow it down around here cause cops are going to start doing regular tours looking out for that and not only him but every one else gets F in the A. 3/4 of the guys said no problem and said we should ride together sometime and wave at me if they see me hanging around I have yet to see them fly around town again... the other 1/4 just shrugged and took off wot again... those guys im waiting to see in the trail.. those are the guys that are morons with no respect. show no respect.. get no respect and its something I dont take lightly..

but really.. calling the cops is only going to get things worse... your better of stepping in yourself. The more complaints they get the tougher they will be on us and the more laws they will push on to us...

ANd from my expeirence.. the more laws they push the more strict they get... the more issues are going to pop up. do you think people will start stopping for cops if they start throwing tickets at people... no people will just run.. it was already a big issue where I lived until they opened up some roads for us to access gas stations and so on.. and now they dont pull us over as often if your driving respectably in populated areas

and kinda shity they are complaining about pt mids with FB2's... they arnt that loud of a pipe to begin with.. just has a little crackle on idle... Where I live snowmobiles have one of the strictest laws... no aftermarket pipes are allowed... you get pulled over and its not stock.. your fined... not to mention any speeding or other tickets can go against your driver license.

It seems like you are talking about my neighborhood....DAMN you couldn't word that any better.....I hope to someday ride with you dude.

You are the stupidest member on this site. You are actually telling me that riding on the road and breaking the law doesn't hurt our sport, but it's the people who call the cops who are hurting the ATV community. Jesus Christ, you have to be kidding me. This can't be a serious post.

OK where is Ashton, am I on punked?

Yea I could see that your the type of person who would watch a show like punkd. You watch MTV reality shows wile your clutching the phone white knuckled with 911 on speed dial. I never said that riding down public roads in wot doesn't hurt our sport I simply said in a not so nice way that douchebags like you, who call the cops instead of dealing with someone yourself hurt the sport. I rarely ever ride roads and when I do Its not in wot. If someone approached me and asked me to slow down I sure as hell would. I'm a mans man not a metrosexual hypocrite like you. So continue to call the cops and watch your favorite shows like 16 and preg or punkd and I'll continue to go off on my PTSD psychotic rants.

i didnt read through all this shit, but i say fuck the neighbors. if they dont have the common courtesy to come and ask you to stop before they just up and call the cops.. fuck em. i have had code enforcement and the cops called on me before to ask me to stop doing something that i had no clue was pissing anybody off. if they would just come ask me to stop, fuck, i would. but ur gonna waste the time of people that have much better things to do than deal with my petty crap... fuck you!!!!!

This thread is great

Tough guys

cry babies

cop callers and killers, all in one! Keep it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrXxsXhsNOg

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::cheers:

i didnt read through all this shit, but i say fuck the neighbors. if they dont have the common courtesy to come and ask you to stop before they just up and call the cops.. fuck em. i have had code enforcement and the cops called on me before to ask me to stop doing something that i had no clue was pissing anybody off. if they would just come ask me to stop, fuck, i would. but ur gonna waste the time of people that have much better things to do than deal with my petty crap... fuck you!!!!!

That's the kind of attitude I have.....BIG UPS springer...... :headbang::cheers:

Hell yes, if I see someone riding a quad on the road in an unsafe manner I call the police.

;)

sniff..sniff.. Smells like pig in here . The only way for all of us to be truly safe , is if we are locked in a cell ... isn't that right pig ? ;)

For all the people on here who claim they would call the cops, this is how I feel about your thought: You are the type of people that don't do the same illegal shit that the person your calling on does all the time, but when you do the same illegal shit & get caught you start complaining about the people that does the shit all the time & never get caught. Now see, if you could see why you get caught is because usually a person that does the shit all the time has experience & your trying your luck & it's not worth a damn. It's not ok for you to be judgemental then turn around & try to do the same shit you was calling the POLICE about. That's what your ass get because, if you never called the POLICE in the first place they wouldn't have known where to look for your ass. :jesterlaugh: Basically what im saying is dont think your a hero or better than somebody else by calling the POLICE on them because of a damn QUAD being riden on the road. Then think when you test your chances of riding on the road it's OK. Don't matter whether your riding SLOW or FAST the damn bike dont suppose to be on a public highway/road anyway. JMHO! :dance:

Edited by 252wheelieking

:jesterlaugh: put down ya handbags ladies...

$300 would be $600 inc shipping and customs charges...

I took it to an mot station today to get it looked over to see if it is actually louder then what its ment to be and the guy said he's had louder mopeds in his shop & that there isnt actually any noise restrictions set on motorbikes in the uk.

I still havent heard back from the police about me fighting the warning, there not taking it very seriously but i still have a marker on my reg. How can they do that with no proof and no reason if theres no noise restriction laws and not even listening to my side just wanted my reg to mark it and warned me. Im going to my solicitors monday and i'll see what he has to say, the way i see it im doing nothing wrong and its harassment and if they continue to complain i'll get em on harassment charges lol.

I have been round the street and spoken to most of the neighbours and they all say its not a problem, theyve never heard me after 10pm and never seen/heard me driving like an idiot. The people next door to the person thats complained said they have had her knocking complaining of "bedroom noise" afew times.... she is just one sad individual with nothing better to do then complain.

Theres alot of talk and whining about road use... dont most of you guys sneak over places to ride off road illegaly? Even if your riding off road in a area closed off for it legaly i dont see how thats any different to me riding on road legaly???

What made me want a banshee was seeing the philly b boyz vids on youtube lol :bolt: