-2 swingarm conversion

clonex

I'm thinking of converting my stock swingarm in a -2 because I just do mx and I think will be a great choice! My problem is that i looked around all the forum and i didn't found any information that someone has done it. I've been looking for photos and information on where the best place to cut and any other changes that i have to do..

Anybody can help me?

Thanks

My initial idea was to buy a lonestar but are very expensive and I already have a lot of money spent on my bike and I will opt for a homemade job for now ..

ban99 why do you choose to cut in that area? If you cut in half would not be easier? or cut in the middle would have to reposition the support of the shock?

I'm Portuguese and I'm doing my best with my english for you help me in my doubts

Thanks

ban99 is right, if you must cut your own make sure to do it like he did. and yes it is great in the trails. And don't be fooled you can still climb hills and dune it if you want too. Plus it makes doing wheelies more easier and controllable.Only down fall is dragg racing,because you can't lauch pinned wide open or you will see the sky then the ground :rotflmao:.You have to have more thottle control to win. But i'm not a dragg racer so it doesn't matter to me. By the way ban99 that is a great job i think.

Edited by bansheesrtoys