opinions on frame color?

i have a 1998 yamaha banshee and when i got it it had the a arms yellow and the frame the origional silver color. i didnt like that so when i had it all apart i threw a quick coat of spray paint on it to see what color i want to get done, its a dark charcoal grey and i cant decide between that and yellow? ill upload a pic in a sec

I know that charcoal looks nice with yellow as my dad has a yz125 with ltd edition yellow plastics with a charcoal (anthracite) with a metallic clear coat over the top and it's beautiful. Black is the safer choice but I prefer the grey with the top coat.

Gloss black can't go wrong! Only problem it will show dirt bad but hell it still looks awesome

i did some looking around at other peoples banshees and decided im gonna paint my +2+1 a arms yellow and my swingarm yellow and do my frame the exact color of my grey plastic. my dad owns the machine shop and has a powder coat booth so i can take as long as i want lol. worked around that shop for years

i did some looking around at other peoples banshees and decided im gonna paint my +2+1 a arms yellow and my swingarm yellow and do my frame the exact color of my grey plastic. my dad owns the machine shop and has a powder coat booth so i can take as long as i want lol. worked around that shop for years

just to toss out an idea i am getting my whole frame a arms and swinger with candy blue ice and white plastic. almost all colors go with black IMO