Modquad water impellar

I saw a water impellar on ebay and i was just wondering if any of you guys have had any experence with it and does it really cool the engine an extra 30%? My banshee has always run a little hot so i was hoping this could help, thanks

First, check out some BHQ site sponsors....Chariot, Noss, M&M, Stellar. I dont know if all of them carry and sell impellars, but its always good to check with a site sponsor first. They might be able to give you a deal on parts, and the knowledge and info your looking for. :cheers:

Chariot is the only way to go IMO. I've had great luck with every product I've bought from them, and Jerry is always more than helpful.

They sell a standard impeller, or ultra flow. They are both great, I run the ultra flow. They also sell a kit with the bigger impeller, easy drain cover, and water pump cover...thats what I run is the kit.

Check their stuff out: http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3841.m570.l1313&_nkw=Chariot+banshee+impeller&_sacat=

You can also buy Chariot products through other site sponsors like, Wildcard Racing, HJR...etc.

I would get a mull engineering water pump. They are a better design than the aluminum copy's of the OEM plastic water pump.

http://www.mullengineering.com/sc/store.php/products/yamaha-banshee-yfz-rz-billet-waterpump-water-pump-impeller-drag-race-radiator-online

I would also stay away from mod quad. They have had some that were made out of to soft of a material. The seal wore in to the impeller shaft and it leaked coolant in to the transmission.

Edited by jbooker82

Is there a big diffenerence in temp? Thanks for the info

I didn't notice any difference in temperature. I have 2 drag banshee's, one with billet and one with stock plastic, both had same temperature after each run down the 1/4 mile. I changed out the stock water pump later. One less thing to worry about.