exhaust

hey guys, i have fmf exhaust on my bike, and i was looking to change it out. i love the way the t5's sound, but someone said that they are for moded bikes only.... i only use mine to trail ride with and maybe ride in the back yard... nuttin to bad... anyways, does anyone know where about i can find decent pricing for t5's?

my bike is all stock with t5's and i love them. they sound great and the performance is pretty good. but like zilla said on the performance end of it you wont notice much, really all you'll be changing is the look and sound

well, i dont plan on building the bike other than leaving it stock... should be plenty for me and my wife to trail ride.... dont really plan on racing it or anything... i just like the t5's and would like to sell my fatty's so i can get t5's or maybe even trade them for a set... had some on ebay that were used but went for 450..lol... used at that.. the fatty's sound good... i just like the t5's

how in the hell can you compare how a pipe sounds on a computer anyways!

my old fatty SST's sounded like this beeee beeee bee bee beeeeeeeeeeee

and my ole t-6's sounded like this.. beeeee beeee beeeeee beee bbe ebe ee beeeee ( i rode over some whoops at the end there sorry)

and my ole t-6's sounded like this.. beeeee beeee beeeeee beee bbe ebe ee beeeee ( i rode over some whoops at the end there sorry)

How about a set of Trinity Racing pipes with jetting for $650.00 shipped. Dyno proven to make 10 more HP over a Toomey. They will work on a stock 350 to a modified 500.

1-877-327-8697 ext 105

:rotflmao::rotflmao: Oh my god!! HAHAAAAHAA!! That just made my day a tad better!!

OK, I think that Camatv can back this up.

In my opinion, if you are not going to make any serious power mods and you are only riding trails. And only thing what you need is a better sound.

Then I would get a set of Toomey T6´s. In my opinion they sounds even better that T5´s and they are good for stock port cylinder. The T5´s can handle more agressive porting and give you more top end, but like you said, you will not need a huge top end power. So IMO check the T6´s also.

I love the sound of T5´s, I have a set in my Banshee...

With K&N´s, crispy reeds, higher compression and porting...the RING di di di bing bing bing bing just make you feel good.

Hey Cam, after listening your SSTs a couple more times they sound a little lean to me??

-Pasi S.

Edited by Pasi S.

How about a set of Trinity Racing pipes with jetting for $650.00 shipped. Dyno proven to make 10 more HP over a Toomey. They will work on a stock 350 to a modified 500.

1-877-327-8697 ext 105

Trinity pipes are the LEAST recomended pipe on here with the possible exception of DG pipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!