noss machine dome engraving

Anybody know what cc these domes would be 30 fp 110. Hope the 110 isn't for 110 octane, as in small dome. Don't know what cc dome is, I orderd head threw builder. Was hoping to cut down some of the power on the motor, fast clutch can't hold it when I hook real hard.

your clutch is probably out of adjustment, worn or springs are getting weak. The clutch should hold the power.

Clutch is brand new, only used a couple times with brand new fast heavy duty springs (all 6 installed), clutch is also adjusted perfectly.

Guess ill have to call dave to find out on the domes.

Cool, ill call dave. Checked clutch adjustment again today and its adjusted correctly. I do a lot of trail riding and don't want a lockup and don't wanna spend money on a lockup. Plus paying 6.66 a gallon for 110 is just ridiculous. Ill just back my timing from 7 to 4 and lower the compression.

Those domes are 30cc flat plate volume with a 0.110" step in the dome. When they are ordered by a builder, I sometimes just engrave something that will

identify them instead of all the specs.

-David

Those domes are 30cc flat plate volume with a 0.110" step in the dome. When they are ordered by a builder, I sometimes just engrave something that will

identify them instead of all the specs.

-David

Hooah!

Edited by BigRed350x