T.o.r.s help needed

Alright you guys are probably saying "another f.......T.O.R.S questionbanghead.gif " and yes another question about the T.O.R.S. but this is not about why there not working or how to adjust them, i just need your advise. i recently bought a 02 shee. i knew something was wrong with the carbs. after i check't out the carbs i found out that the left side T.o.r.s the idle screw is strip't and on the right side the plastic inside the t.o.r.s which im guessing pushes the throttle cable to ajust the idle speed is broken. so my question what should i do , should i by a new set of t.o.r.s or should i do the t.o.r.s removal kit , which one would be my best beat. im on a low budget so keep that in mine, and if the t.o.r.s removal kit is better then can you guys suggest me any good websites to buy them .. thanks again !!

you have found the common problem wit the tors set up most noobs turnt he screws in too much or to hard adn break everything in there.. then blame the tors setup for their mess up.

i would also say ditch it all and get the update ( tors removal kit) you wont regret it at all. just install it right or you will have other problems..