Sick Ass Banshee on Ebay for sale (Somebody Buy This)

Somebody please buy this bike. This is PURE Sexyness, I wish I had the cash I would be on the way to pick it up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/yamaha-banshee-/260796699839?pt=ATVs&hash=item3cb8b1d4bf#ht_2670wt_1165

Yea I know, I have the cash in my savings to get it, but my wife would set my ass on fire along with probably smashing all my price possesions. I need to purchase a bigger home first. But I honestly look at the bike everyday drooling and wanting it so bad.

Looks killer but IMO that bike was built for show. No human in their right mind would wanna get down and clean/polish all the goodies up on that thing after riding it the way it's looks suggest, not I anyway. That's why I have minimal chrome/polished stuff on mine, it's way easier to clean and keep clean.

Looks killer but IMO that bike was built for show. No human in their right mind would wanna get down and clean/polish all the goodies up on that thing after riding it the way it's looks suggest, not I anyway. That's why I have minimal chrome/polished stuff on mine, it's way easier to clean and keep clean.

Yea that would be a lot of polishing but to own a machine like that would be worth it.

Pretty good deal for sure. I would still rather hook up with LSR and get them to build a YFZ or TRX 450 based frame. They told me 2,400 for the frame not bad imo. The problem with this quad is the parts the a arms are one off so expensive and most other parts are 250r so old and sometimes hard to get. That being said that bike is worth that much and then some. The combo of speed the shee motor is capable of and handling this LSR frame setup provides will make you never want to ride a stock framed shee again other then in a straight line.

Your statement sounds like your considering buying this beauty. I so wish I could buy it.

Pretty good deal for sure. I would still rather hook up with LSR and get them to build a YFZ or TRX 450 based frame. They told me 2,400 for the frame not bad imo. The problem with this quad is the parts the a arms are one off so expensive and most other parts are 250r so old and sometimes hard to get. That being said that bike is worth that much and then some. The combo of speed the shee motor is capable of and handling this LSR frame setup provides will make you never want to ride a stock framed shee again other then in a straight line.