Sick Ass Banshee on Ebay for sale (Somebody Buy This)

I already have one and yeah the wife was not happy when I came home with it. That being said she got new couches, a bedroom set and a few other things right before I got it. She got over it!

I spent a bit more than that on mine! I would never spend that much on a drag quad or hill shooter. I guess to each his own. The handles are every bit as good as a fully built mx 450 with an insane motor. What’s not to like? I am going to build another one with 450 based geometry. I felt good about what I paid.

Do you have any bigger pictures of your bike, it looks pretty nice in your avatar.

I already have one and yeah the wife was not happy when I came home with it. That being said she got new couches, a bedroom set and a few other things right before I got it. She got over it!

I spent a bit more than that on mine! I would never spend that much on a drag quad or hill shooter. I guess to each his own. The handles are every bit as good as a fully built mx 450 with an insane motor. What’s not to like? I am going to build another one with 450 based geometry. I felt good about what I paid.