Aqua-Fuse

87sheerips

Hey everyone, been working with my graphics partner on a new venture. With the uproar in Hydrographics technology, I figured it was time to dive into this full steam. The graphics company I work with has invested into the best equipment, tools, and film sources to get this going. This is the first set of full plastics they have ever done, and the first set I have ever seen for that matter. Just about anything can be covered, in an array of film choices and base-coat colors to tweak your exact specifications.

from one-piece custom orders to production runs, I can get it done.

I wanted to do something wild to show the capabilities of this. The very detailed skull pattern is what you see on the plastics, with a carbon fiber on the radiator shroud. The skull pattern is a red base-coat and the carbon fiber is white. The rear plastics are bare for this run, leaving it open for you to paint or undercoat. I can provide underside painting for an additional cost.

Ok, what is the price?

Still a lot of work to do as far as quoting this service, but all I need is a picture of what you want to get a price for you.

This service would entail you shipping me your parts, me covering it, and you paying for return shipment.

Plastics are expensive to ship, and this is an expensive process. In the alternative to custom paint, it is very reasonable.

Durability is EXCELLENT. The film is very resistant to scratching, etc. and has a tough clear coat on top. Different options for clear-coat available as well i.e. gloss, matte, soft touch etc.

Full set of plastics Aqua-Fuse service: $550 + shipping (bare under rear plastics)

$625 + shipping (painted under rear plastics)

$625 + shipping with custom grille of your choice (bare under rear plastics)

$625 + shipping with custom warning plates of your choice (bare under rear plastics)

$700 + shipping with custom warning plates of your choice (painted under rear plastics)

$700 + shipping with custom grille of your choice (painted under rear plastics)

$725 + shipping with custom grille and warning plates of your choice (painted under rear plastics)

This initial run set is for sale at $750 shipped. Comes with mirror stainless grille.

Remember: Garbage in, garage out. Make sure your plastics aren't junk. A few bumps and bruises are fine because they get prepped for paint, but nothing major please.

A catalog of film choices will be up ASAP... This is just now being released to me for a "go-live" so please bare with me as I gather more information.

Well, I hope you all like it. PM me if you want to buy this set. They are boxed and ready to ship!

-JD

Here are some detailed pics. Some in the shade, some in the sun. The detail of the skull pattern is just insane, pics don't do justice.

P6023871.jpg

P6023872.jpg

P6023873.jpg

P6023874.jpg

P6023877.jpg

P6023878.jpg

P6023881.jpg

P6023882.jpg

P6023883.jpg

P6023888.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created