Aqua-Fuse

87sheerips

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have a buddy that does that, it is a cool ass Process. But I think u charge to much..Sorry just my opinion.

Have you found anyone else that will take raw, scratched, run of the mill old Banshee plastics and turn them into this? It is a LONG process that takes a lot of work.

Sand, primer, sand, base coat, sand, film process, wash, clear coat, sand, polish.... It takes hours man.

The first set sold quickly, and now I am providing this as a service for any and all of your coating needs.

I am not trying to even make money on this stuff, just want to offer a new and exciting product to the ATV world.

Yes it it alot cheaper then a custom air Brush job. And yes it is a cool ass process I have seen it done. So. Question I seen u do a full set of rear but how about a drag cut rear?? Any yet?

No, but I can do it and it will be less of a pain also. I might be able to offer better pricing on that too. Hit me up if you want to look into doing something man.

• 2 weeks later...

O boy painter dissing on loosing business? Lol jk very nice jd i just got that voltric hood i might get at you about putting a pattern over the orange front. U do more than just plastics or just sticking to that for now. Thinking a carbon fiber jeel would look cool haha!

No, I can get about anything done... In fact plastics are the hardest and most expensive so I would love to get some other projects rolling... Let me know what I can do for you. Also can u call me later, I need to talk with you about the stuff I still need to get done for ya.

• 2 months later...