Dirt Tires?

Wicked2Stroke

Was just curious as to what kind of tires everyone is using for drag racing on dirt? I just got into banshees a (from a Raptor 700) and I'm having serious issues with hooking up. I've tryed launching in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd all with the same results. I'm currently just running some Dunlops on my gas banshee and they just spin all the way down. I raced a yzf450 with a few mods and he jumped 3-4 bike lengths right off the bat and I started to catch him but ran out of track. I have Titan Trekker II's on the alky banshee and they don't seem to be any better. Any advice other than tires on getting better traction would be appreciated.

Nothing will hook better on dirt then Pro wedge 2's on dirt drags. http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=281 Only down fall is that you will probably pop them if you did anything else with them on.

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=174 Hook great as well.

I run these Dunlop KT335 Radials http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/4/30/397/8947/ITEM/Dunlop-KT335-Radial-Rear-ATV-Tire.aspx and they hook up awesome. I Only run those on MX type tracks.

Rest of the time i run razor 2's in the trails and mountains.

STI Dirt Trax are the best tire out right now for hooking up in dirt. Good luck finding any though. The factory that was making them shut down for whatever reason and they have discontinued them again. If you can find some, get the 22" ones. I have been running them for a year cut and have just started testing them uncut with great results.

All of the name brand high prices tires like Maxxis and ITP are straight garbage. Stay away from them.

26219_538459985791_108001394_31679679_2112635_n.jpg

26219_538459990781_108001394_31679680_4348717_n.jpg

yup get a 22 inch cheng sheng or turf tamer and screw the shit outta them with ice screws,I have a couple diffrent set ups running theses tires and im on the bar half way down the track

Now that I see you guys talk about turf tamers where could I get a set. I’m having the same problem as you spinning all the way down until like 4th gear on asphalt with Dunlop’s and hole shots with almost no air heating up the tires. And I have seen those turf tamers hook really well. So please some help on where I could get them ASAP.

Now that I see you guys talk about turf tamers where could I get a set. I’m having the same problem as you spinning all the way down until like 4th gear on asphalt with Dunlop’s and hole shots with almost no air heating up the tires. And I have seen those turf tamers hook really well. So please some help on where I could get them ASAP.

hes talking dirt your talking asphault for asphault american racers sd-23 compuond

hes talking dirt your talking asphault for asphault american racers sd-23 compuond

yea that’s what I run on my other bike, but we have this thing that we have bikes on slicks and bikes on nobies witch are any type of dirt tires and the best tires that hook are those turf tamers, but all the guys hear are dicks and they don’t tell you shit . On fortunately the races hear are not friendly like the ones you guys do. hear to race you have to race for money and on top of that you have to give them bikes to cover up the differences on the bikes. Yea really stupid but is either that or stay home. So if one of you guys could help me out on where I could get those tires I would really appreciated.