Please welcome our two newest sponsors...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny. I just scanned their website quick and didn't see a mention of The HQ there...Here's to hoping this forum doesn't go main-stream. :confused:

I don't understand what you mean. What does Trinity's website have to do with BansheeHQ going mainstream? BansheeHQ will never be mainstream, regardless of sponsors. BansheeHQ is growing, no doubt about that.

That was me. locogato11283 figured out the vendor when Voltric reached out to him to be a sponsor. For some reason, my thread was deleted. :confused:

Yea, I deleted it at the time due to Voltric being concerned that they wouldn't be ready for orders. They didn't want too much exposure too fast.

I don't understand what you mean. What does Trinity's website have to do with BansheeHQ going mainstream? BansheeHQ will never be mainstream, regardless of sponsors. BansheeHQ is growing, no doubt about that.

Is it wrong to HOPE that the HQ goes mainstream? Mainstream = More info = More knowledge = Less stupid questions asked. (hopefully)

I just hope this place doesnt end up being atvconnection which = 12 year olds galore = "Will this beat that" threads

I think there should be an ATV knowledge test upon registration

Or put "Enter your email in the box below and we will send you a boost bottle" and if you do, EXILED :evil:

Or make a troll cave and banish them to that forum only

"My cousin has a bayou 220 with a cobra pipe, he says he can beat my 250ex with a FMF pipe, what do you guys think?"

Reply-"I think you are both idiots, first off who cares, second your cousin is a retard, as are you,both bikes are slow,grow balls"

I just hope this place doesnt end up being atvconnection which = 12 year olds galore = "Will this beat that" threads

I think there should be an ATV knowledge test upon registration

Or put "Enter your email in the box below and we will send you a boost bottle" and if you do, EXILED :evil:

Or make a troll cave and banish them to that forum only

BansheeHQ has been around for over 10 years and content wise has changed very little.

It's still a lot of the same questions, some silly and some not. That's just how it is and how it will remain. You can't punish new members just because they aren't familiar with all aspects of the Banshee.

One thing that keeps BansheeHQ growing is new members with new and old questions. I'm not going to turn them away for that.

I've seen a hundred guys over the years complain about the direction the website is going. Fact remains that aside from upgrades, new sponsors and new members, BansheeHQ is pretty much the same as it was 10 years ago.

Have some faith in me. I want this place to be the best it can be. Ask the guys that were here before I bought the site. I've made some vast improvements to the forums and built a brand new home page. Take a look around at the other ATV forums and ask yourself if they even come close to comparing to BansheeHQ.

Tyler

Is it wrong to HOPE that the HQ goes mainstream? Mainstream = More info = More knowledge = Less stupid questions asked. (hopefully)

Yea more members always nice. Mainstream for me would be having to be More Politically Correct, Nice. Kind of like when the big spot light is on you you have to behave vs. if you dont have a spot light on you then you can be hellians and have a good time.

Edited by jbooker82

I just placed an order with Trinity for some 35mm PWK, filters, outerwears and throttle cable. The person I spoke to was named Joe ext 107. Joe was very helpful and all around good guy. I asked for a price on the items and he told me the price. I told him I am a member of BHQ and saw the sponsorship and he gave me a awesome discount. I will continue to do business with him. Thanks

i hope voltric will be adding a race cut" rear fender to go with t he front. the more i look at it the more its starting to grow on me..

hope trinity comes through!

welcome both to the site!