1000cc banshee clone? on a bike?

well tyler, you cant truthfully expect some yahoo from the sticks to have successfully/fully design a motor of such power and cc. for some reason i find it even harder to believe that a 1000cc motor on a bike would be even rideable without having a completely bald tire.

bickbuck, do u have expirence with trickracing? id hate to bash a company because there name dosent appear in the site sponsor section.

so all bhq politics aside, im interested in the 250r/banshee chassis. they have a pretty interesting site and id love to see a video of a half/full assed cr1000. ive always wondered wat that be like. it be hallirous to see a dirt bike smoke some punks r1 with carbon fiber exhaust.

so i took it upon myself to personally call this guy. hes a very eccentric and loved to talk about all of his projects. honestly i dont think ill be having him build me anything seeing as how hes asking 5900 for a 250/banshee chassis. he told me hes paralyzed on the left side from a car accident and that a few of his twin cr's exist in spain. the guy has alot of equipment from what hes told me, and probably could do everything he said, but from wat i understood hes a prototype engineer. he mention something about having bought the rights to the hybrid chassis once lsr had stopped producing them and told me hes slightly modified the design. idk about u guys but if i buy a 250 frame i expect it to be 100% identical.

he also mentioned hes put the 1000cc into a banshee. i asked him about the cases and crank design and this is wat he said. "it uses a crank cuppler, and the engine is two pieces, $5900 for the kit." if i had a 1000cc engine i want a one piece crank and a one piece block. this im gunna call this company out and say dont fall for there shit. :)