stolen banshee!

hey guys some guy fucking stole my banshee. please let me know if anyone sees it. i went to go sell it in PA and the guy wanted to take it for a test spin and he just dipped. the cops didnt do shit and before i filed a report i shoulda just put it under my home insurance. this thing is my most pride possesion. im 16 and i put all my lifes savings into this thing. please let me know if aany of u guys live in PA thanks.:flush: please help:/ and is there a way i can put it under my dads car insurance and say it was in the back of his truck? i mean thats what did happen we took it off the truck and he ran with the shee. HELP! i mean i gotta blaster and a ttr90 pitbike but i want my shee back:( i put over 4 thousand dollars into it...... it might not seem like alot to you guys but im only 16,

183497_1578655750222_1350482156_31228359_3285810_n.jpg

Where did you meet him, if he took off on your shee were u not as his house, or did he not leave a vehicle of some sort behind?? Ask neighbors, investigate urself the cops wont do shit......so u met some random guy in a field with no means of transportation and let him ride ur shee bad move banghead

Here is what I do when selling a bike:

1. BRING MULTIPLE PEOPLE, I always go with my buddy.

2. Ask for I.D., such as a license or green card, if they want to test ride.

3. Only fill the tank with about 2/5 gallon of gas (or just enough for a few minutes of run time), so if they decide to run, they won't get far.

Foolproof :headbang:

Edited by Xpress

I have an even better method. I meet them at my gated storage where you need a code to open the gate. I let them in, let them ride it inside the storage facility and let them out when I have either cash or quad back in hand.

P.S. Banshees feel really fast on pavement ;)