Banshee transmission oil change

I'm doing an oil change on my 98 banshee and I was reading the back of a honda HP 80/85 trans oil bottle and it said it had anti friction additives and was wondering would it fuck up my clutch if I used it

it might...if your clutch starts slipping and you got the power delivery of a ATC70 you know it did lmao

Ragun have your tried royal purple synchromax? Heard some good things about it from a member of the forum. Pretty expensive though. Hell of a lot better then regular ATF-F. I'll be trying it out soon

I havent yet. I only learned of it when 10milmike mentioned it a couple months ago in a thread. I figure if it works for his asphalt bike, then it will work for me for a long time. I looked it up on Autozone's website and it's only $17 a quart. So im going to give it a shot. I'm mostly interested in protecting my clutch since ill be slipping it a good bit experimenting with gearing a new bike/engine set up.