Mr. Bling Motorsports Gallery and Tutorial

Blewbyu

I have been to his shop and believe me when I say he knows what he is doing. We have a monster polisher with a 10 horsepower motor and 18" polishing wheels 4" wide but he has many polishing machines in a row plus some. Let me tell you that it is one thing to hold on to a high horse banshee on the track but try holding on to a side cover on one of those monster polishers. One slip and that cover could easily travel around that polishing wheel and take an arm off. You won't get better work anywhere. There are a few secrets to getting a correct shine on aluminum and he knows them all. Some people can get a smooth surface but you must know what you are doing to get the correct color, especially with cast aluminum.

Not to mention he is honest and up front on pricing. Simply put you can trust his work and his word.

Jerry

Wow, thanks for the kind words Jerry. If it wasnt for a great guy like you putting out killer billet parts, i wouldnt have some nice parts to polish, lol

Thanks everyone else also. Ive been pretty busy lately and I have to say thanks to everyone who has sent me your parts.

They will all turn out great, I can promise that.

Id also like to add in here for the past customers if you would like me to put your bike on my website, just send me an email, and I would be glad to have my web guy put it in the gallery.

Thanks everyone

Jeff

Mr. Bling Motorsports

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...