Mr. Bling Motorsports Gallery and Tutorial

Blewbyu

I thought I would start a thread with some eye candy of the jobs I have been doing and working on.

And maybe say a few things about Mr. Bling Motorsports.

Well as some of you know, I have been doing polishing since I was in high school, working for my family. They own a Polishing business that has been open for going on 17 years. I have learned alot from them and have been doing quite a few side jobs over the last few years. And recently decided I wanted to start my own busness doing this. So in a nutshell that is how Mr. Bling Motorsports was started.

I would like to thank all of the people whom I have had the privilage to do business with.

The King of Bling, lol

Jeff

Mr.Bling Motorsports

wow

Thanks John, I will work my magic on your stuff when it arrives

Just got my carbs back from Mr. Bling, and couldn't be happier! Great price as well!

1301620668.jpg

Thanks Brad, a pleasure to do business with you!

Damn I've never seen a cub that smooth. Most still have pits in them. Very nice job

Thanks bud, its a secret, lol

I recognize those billet motor mounts :ph34r: .....who were they for?

Yeah Tim, they are high quality pieces! They are for Cameron Portney (Badland)

The intakes are just a new raw set I had, I wanted to set the motor together to give the customer a visual when I sent photos to him

alotofbling101.jpg

alotofbling100.jpg

alotofbling097.jpg

alotofbling095.jpg

That is my HJR 421 that is going in my Stellar dune frame

I cant wait till gets here ill post up pics of the build in a few

Thanks Jeff You Are a great guy to deal with and your Customer Service is TOP NOTCH just like your Work

Thanks Cameron

I have been to his shop and believe me when I say he knows what he is doing. We have a monster polisher with a 10 horsepower motor and 18" polishing wheels 4" wide but he has many polishing machines in a row plus some. Let me tell you that it is one thing to hold on to a high horse banshee on the track but try holding on to a side cover on one of those monster polishers. One slip and that cover could easily travel around that polishing wheel and take an arm off. You won't get better work anywhere. There are a few secrets to getting a correct shine on aluminum and he knows them all. Some people can get a smooth surface but you must know what you are doing to get the correct color, especially with cast aluminum.

Not to mention he is honest and up front on pricing. Simply put you can trust his work and his word.

Jerry