whats a cheap way to improve a banshee under 300$

Kinda need more info about your bike and what you are wanting to improve the most. If its performance then maybe a pipe upgrade depending on what you have. As for appearance there's, wheels, polishing, seat cover, billet steering clamp, brake res cover, water pump cover, polished clutch cover, ASV levers, magura clutch. Many many things.

for pipes i have cpi but have my pro circuit on now. for the cheetah kit; its a 496cc with a 7mm crank, i just bought the cpi pipes and the cheetah kit so theyre not on my banshee yet. but i powdercoated my frame a dark grey to match the plastic, and painted the motor to give it a fresh shine. suspension is stock, steering stem is from lonestar, i have a renthal fat bar, temp gauge, hinson clutch, all new gears and seals in the tranny, im running 14/42 gearing, i have holeshot 22x11x10 tires on it, i make most of my parts for it because im a welder and have done many jobs of the such, so i made a 2nd cooler under the radiator, a 3inch swingarm extension, and have modified the air box and have 36mm carbs on it, it has the adjustable timing plate, which is +6, i have 1/4 twist throttle on her, and i made a different set of foot pegs that are on it. thats every mod on it. what else could i improve to give it more power or make it look/handle better?