Anyone seen this before?

Went for a ride last week and was 4 th gear on the throttle when it made the worst noise Ive ever heard an engine make. Check out these pics. Must have had an air leak somewhere. Time for a 4 mill build. It was stock crank with paul turner ported cylinders bored .60 over. The ignition side piston looks fine. When I pulled off my clutch side pipe the wrist pin, remnants of wrist pin bearing and piston particles fell out of the pipe onto the floor.

bansh.jpg

banshe.jpg

Went for a ride last week and was 4 th gear on the throttle when it made the worst noise Ive ever heard an engine make. Check out these pics. Must have had an air leak somewhere. Time for a 4 mill build. It was stock crank with paul turner ported cylinders bored .60 over. The ignition side piston looks fine. When I pulled off my clutch side pipe the wrist pin, remnants of wrist pin bearing and piston particles fell on the floor. haha DAMN!

probably more than just an air leak

Edited by MRPINK

The motor coming apart probably broke the intake bridge. I doubt it was built that way.

Yeah if I could oif uploaded bigger photos I would have but the intake bridge was broken out and theres alot more damage than in those pics I just uploaded that angle. and yeah I know it was more than an airleak.

Any sponsors have any good deals on 421 cub cylinders, pistons and +4 crank?

check kevin at HJR his website is herrjuggsracing.com he has some good deals thats where i got my 4 mill package from.