i need serious help!

hey so i have an 01 banshee. it has the tors removal kit. the key switch is gone and as of an hour ago so is the run/off switch. i removed it cause i thought it may be the issue. but here we go. it started up yesterday in the like 20 degree weather after about ten minutes of trying. rode it around all day had no issues. well today i adjusted the air fuel screw because it was running really choppy. once i adjusted the screw to 1.5 turns out and 2 turns out it wont run. if i pull it with my jeep it will fire up. but it wont kick over. even after pulling it and running it if i dies out which it is trying to do as soon as you let off the gas it wont kick over again. i pulled the carbs cleaned them up. everything was suprisingly clean inside. it has 310 mains 25 pilots and the needles on the middle clip. i synced the carbs back up. it will not start. i checked the wires. the black and red is connected. and the black and black white wires from the run switch are not. (im gonna put a tether on it) so everything is good. it should be firing up. but nothing. it wont start with choke half full no gas with gas nothing. the filter is clean. the compression is like 130 per cylinder. the plugs are brand new. when i pulled the plugs from it running earlier from pop starting it they were a nice creamy brown color. so the jetting should be okay. any ideas? im about to go nuts. my foot cant take anymore kicking. i pulled a plug out and like an idiot held the boot while kicking it over, it shocked the hell out of me. so i believe it is getting spark. i didnt realize that i was low on fuel so i switched it to reserve and put some more fuel in it. fuel line is clear and flowing good. idk if it is a wiring issue or what but please help!!!

im at around 1000ft. it has full fmf pipes. single k and n filter. thats about it. oh and a sweet vaginatarian sticker. ive had it for two weeks or so. has also started no problem every other time and like i said it started up okay yesterday. once i screwed with the air fuel is when i stopped starting. so im thinking i need to turn them in to around 1 turn out. richen it back up. cause i know my stock 25 pilot is too small. opinions ideas? the thing ripped all the times i took it out. just lacked in bottom end until you got close to powerband. when i pull started it today witht he jeep i had it about 1.5 turns out. and it was running pretty good. but once i started adjusting the mixture screw out to about 2 is when i started to die out. and yes the bowls went back on the right way. carbs are synced and look good.

Edited by geoffisacnt

but did you put the choke tube back in? and also you NEED to get that pilot up to a 27.5......it will run like shit with those fmf's on it unless you bump up the compression and it will also help the starting issues....

yea i got the choke tube back on. i have to order the 27.5 the stealership wants 10 dollars a piece for jets. so will turning my air fuel all the way in be a temp solution?

you have any snowmobile or motorcycle shops around you? or you can order them from our site sponsors....they can defiantely get you teh jets you need...

i found them on rocky mountain for like 2 bucks a piece. so i went out just now and turned the fuel screw all the way in and then about 1/4 to half out and at about half vaaaaaaboooom fired right up. so its def my pilots. my carbs are slightly out of sync still but its 19 degrees out and ill do that on a day its a little warmer.......what do you think about my 310's should they be okay or up or down. like i said my elevationi s around 1000 ft or so. i only trail ride and rip up the coal hills.

Edited by geoffisacnt

i found them on rocky mountain for like 2 bucks a piece. so i went out just now and turned the fuel screw all the way in and then about 1/4 to half out and at about half vaaaaaaboooom fired right up. so its def my pilots. my carbs are slightly out of sync still but its 19 degrees out and ill do that on a day its a little warmer.......what do you think about my 310's should they be okay or up or down. like i said my elevationi s around 1000 ft or so. i only trail ride and rip up the coal hills.

310 might be a little fat. My wife's bike runs FMF Fattys with a toomey 2:1 K&N filter and it is jetted 290 mains and 27.5 pilots at sea level. With your slightly higher altitude you should be just slightly leaner.

Look on ebay for a jet kit. I got one and has almost every size jet you could ever need. Cheap too

i am gonna buy some 27.5 pilots. im gonna leave the mains for now. till it warms up. should i leave my needle on the middle clip or no. once it warms up i am gonna rhino line the shit out of my a arms and rear swing arm.