What other mods can I do

Once you start porting your cylinders and such, if you listen closely you can hear your suspension wheeping for mercy. Don't neglect the suspension or all that power you're making won't be able to be put to good use on most terrains.

Its best to talk to a sponsor about your port work. As long as you're honest with them (don't tell them you want extreme top end if you recreational ride) they'll set you up with nothing but orgasms...

Ya I'll resize when I can. I use my phone on here mostly. I'd like to get +2+1 a arms. But god shock and a arms are so expensive. I've never done anything to a quad suspension wise. What setup do you guys recommend. Anyone have anythig used?

Billet basket, shift star mod, shift-pro shift segment with roller bearing, side-cut gears, vforce reeds, cool head w/ better domes, porting, bigger carbs, better pipes, higher output coil, light-weight parts, swingarm, A-arms, shocks, extended steering stem, better levers, better bars... There's a LOT more you can do besides what you have in your signature.