what air pressure for 10 paddle extreme?

sandstalker

I got a new set of 22x11x8 skat trak triple buff b2b tires on a set of 8" douglas blue label wheels and i need to know what you recommend on tire pressure for sand drag racing?

Stock cylinder 4 mill,+8 fireball swing arm,205lb rider. I'm thinking 4-6 psi but im not exspert on this so im leaving it up to you.

I got a new set of 22x11x8 skat trak triple buff b2b tires on a set of 8" douglas blue label wheels and i need to know what you recommend on tire pressure for sand drag racing?

Stock cylinder 4 mill,+8 fireball swing arm,205lb rider. I'm thinking 4-6 psi but im not exspert on this so im leaving it up to you.

I set mine at 4.5 at my house and then depending on how the sand feels I either leave them or drop to 4. I don't suggest going below that or you might spin the bead

i got one of jeffs 421 cubs drag ported on alky. I run 3-2.5psi to get that fat tire squat. But no problems with the bead ever. But i would recomend putting like 20psi in them and setting them out in the sun for a day and let those things stretch out, if they are new.

banshee's i like 3-8 psi depending on sand. if it bites to hard air them up. if it slips too much let them down. i have ran down to 2 psi before. much less than that and i guess i just get a lil scared! most time i'm in the 4-5 psi range.

• 2 weeks later...