Bailed

I was trying to learn how to do donuts on my Banshee and had to bail. I fell on my right shoulder and heard some cracking. It isn't broken from what I can see, but it hurts like hell. I don't like going to the doc so if anyone has any advice or knows something about what I might have done to my shoulder, it would be helpfu! This was my 4th time out on a quad and I am enjoying the hell out of it so far!

I was trying to learn how to do donuts on my Banshee and had to bail. I fell on my right shoulder and heard some cracking. It isn't broken from what I can see, but it hurts like hell. I don't like going to the doc so if anyone has any advice or knows something about what I might have done to my shoulder, it would be helpfu! This was my 4th time out on a quad and I am enjoying the hell out of it so far!

Yea, you sound really stupid. I suggest you go to the doctor.

rub some 'tussin on it

:rotflmao: haven't heard that one for a while.

could be a collar bone or seperated shoulder also. shoulder injuries can be a real bitch, and come back to haunt you later on. best to get it checked out now or it will catch up with you later.

You should Get up and take your ass to the ER, so you can get healed so that next time when it happens, nothing worse happens to it, then is already done! :shrugani:

first thing first you fucked it up go to the doctor.second don't hit the eject button unless you really reaaly have to only if you are going to get hurt.

I seperated my right shoulder and badly sprained my wrist last year at florence , that was the first night and got bit by a Razorback really bad . some beer , some percocets and I rode the other 4 days !!!!! suck it up ......