Old Guy

Dazeys

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta Chime in here too.

45 and holding strong. Just finished another complete rebuild. Hoping to retire so I can tinker more often. We're planning to sell both homes here in Va beach

and find a nice little Ranch style home with about ten acres in the Austin Tx area. Sounds like a slice of heaven to me :dance:

Troy & Bridgette

• 1 month later...

self taping screws hold those tennis balls on really good.

i'm going to be 35 next few weeks..

i hope to have a 4 cylinder stock cyl bike some day planning on about 5-6 years from now... so no plans to quit just yet.

Creepin up on 45. First ATV I ever owned was my Banshee and got it at 42. Recently acquired a Blaster but hate it. My boy is 8 and we ride semi-regular. He has a Raptor 80 at the moment. Love the dunes but just can't afford to go as often as I would like.

I'm 48 and got my first ATV - the Banshee at 43 in about 4 boxes with a blown top end and shredded crank . Got a Clymers manual and went to work learning how the thing goes together. Been playin with it ever since. Learned to ride on it too (and still learning) it's not exactly a beginner's bike is it :whoa: ? I just finished (well you never really finish) building a Blaster to have as a companion bike 'cause riding by yourself isn't usually too cool. So this summer, I'm gonna use it to learn how to build my own extended swingarm and who knows, maybe i'll do one for the Banshee? But wehter I'm turning wheels or turning wrench, it's a past-time I wont be giving up anytime soon :cheers:

Bansheeb0y5505 used to have this tag line: You don't stop ridin 'cause you get old. You get old 'cause you stop ridin. And I sure as hell am not ready to get old yet.