Buyin banshee now

Yeah its funny this has come up. There was a guy here today who had just bought a banshee for $700 CAD, cause the seller couldnt get it running after he replaced the footpegs, lol. Turns out the footpeg wasnt allowing enough clearance for a full stroke on the kicker, so we bum started it, and off she went, lol!

Anyone wanna buy a set of footpegs, lol <",)))><

I paid a grand for my bike running with parts. Just gotta find the right crack head on the right day. No one wants to buy a decent banshee anymore. I rather pit 4 grand in one and know exactly how she will preform. Good luck finding one. They are out there for sure.

I paid $800.00 for this one. I had to clean the carbs & disconnect the ebrake circuit & she ran like new

The day i picked it up.

banshee4.jpg

And after I freshened it up a little Total cost invested (including purchase) $1,550 :dance:

newtoy681.jpg

I paid $800.00 for this one. I had to clean the carbs & disconnect the ebrake circuit & she ran like new

The day i picked it up.

banshee4.jpg

And after I freshened it up a little Total cost invested (including purchase) $1,550 :dance:

newtoy681.jpg

what did you do with the paddles that were on it?

You should definitley be able to find a bike for $1k but you may have to put some work into to get it up to par. I find banshee's all the time for $1,000-$1500 all day long. When people need money they will sale there shit cheap.