nastyracing

bellaemma10

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Nastyracing: fantastic seller

Execellent comminication skills, what was pictured is exactly what you get, fast shipping and great packaging.

In my world i made a large purchase from nasty(pair of front works shocks, lone star A-arms, rear elka shock) with an amount of money that exceeded my level of comfert. However dealing with nasty set everything at ease. First off he stands behind his transactions if you are not satisfied he will work something out with you, for me he offer straight up return. This level of servce set me at ease. Had was as straight forward as you can get, shipped the items next day, with extremely fast email including all tracking information. This is the way deals should be done, thank you Nastyracing. Oh and he even sent me some picutures of the way it was set up, and some shock covers.

Please dont hessitate to buy parts from nastyracing, i sure am happy with my little box of GOLD he shipped to me.

Nastyracing: fantastic seller

Execellent comminication skills, what was pictured is exactly what you get, fast shipping and great packaging.

In my world i made a large purchase from nasty(pair of front works shocks, lone star A-arms, rear elka shock) with an amount of money that exceeded my level of comfert. However dealing with nasty set everything at ease. First off he stands behind his transactions if you are not satisfied he will work something out with you, for me he offer straight up return. This level of servce set me at ease. Had was as straight forward as you can get, shipped the items next day, with extremely fast email including all tracking information. This is the way deals should be done, thank you Nastyracing. Oh and he even sent me some picutures of the way it was set up, and some shock covers.

Please dont hessitate to buy parts from nastyracing, i sure am happy with my little box of GOLD he shipped to me.

Great guy bought stock carrior great comication threw hole thing fast shipping great price and looked like it was in the pictures would buy from him again no questions asksd

• 2 weeks later...

As we all Know,

Another great seller here guys. Joe gave me a great deal on a set of Works dual rates w/ ressies. Tried them out this weekend and they work perfect :dance:

Shipping was lightning fast too. *** GREAT SELLER. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE***

Thanks Joe :cheers:

Troy

• 2 months later...