Zuffa buys Strikeforce!

locogato11283

fedor just commit sue

Apparently, Fedor has a clause in his contract that states if Strikeforce's majority share changes hands, he will then become a free agent and can renegotiate his terms.

At this point though, Fedor is a nobody that has been beaten by a UFC reject and an over sized monkey. His best bet would be to stay where he's at because there is no way that Zuffa agrees to M-1 Gloabal's ridiculous terms. Bottom line is that Fedor's keepers should have put him in the UFC years ago.

Apparently, Fedor has a clause in his contract that states if Strikeforce's majority share changes hands, he will then become a free agent and can renegotiate his terms.

At this point though, Fedor is a nobody that has been beaten by a UFC reject and an over sized monkey. His best bet would be to stay where he's at because there is no way that Zuffa agrees to M-1 Gloabal's ridiculous terms. Bottom line is that Fedor's keepers should have put him in the UFC years ago.

Agreed Loco. UFC has super sized HW's, now and historically. Fedor at maybe LHW a few years back with Chuck Liddell or Randy Coture would have been epic. A motivated Rampage Jackson would have been worth the 60 buck PPV. What about a Tito Ortiz of a few years back and Fedor? He could have made a ton of money. Maybe a match with Vandelei Silva even though he didnt fight in the UFC.

Agreed Loco. UFC has super sized HW's, now and historically. Fedor at maybe LHW a few years back with Chuck Liddell or Randy Coture would have been epic. A motivated Rampage Jackson would have been worth the 60 buck PPV. What about a Tito Ortiz of a few years back and Fedor? He could have made a ton of money. Maybe a match with Vandelei Silva even though he didnt fight in the UFC.

Yea, his managers pretty much fucked him over. I hope he sees that. Fedor has openly stated that dropping to LHW is pretty much not an option. He feels his speed and stamina would suffer from the weight loss. Who knows though. At this point, he clearly isn't getting any better so who knows where he goes form here.

A little bummed this isnt like the WEC buyout and merger. I was hoping all the strikeforce fighters would be able to fight in the UFC, but that isnt the case. Cant even consider coming over to the UFC unless thier contracts are up, and Dana actually wants them in the UFC. Strikeforce is now owened by Zuffa but will still be ran by Scott Coker.

My biggest riff with this whole things is Paul Daley may pull out of this April 9th title fight vs. Nick Diaz now so he wont be making Dana White or ZUffa any money. Had the making to be a great standup war, hopefully he wont back out for petty shit like he clamis he will.

yea that shit about daley is hilarious

let him go back to the uk and fight in high school gyms like hes threatening to do, im sure he will be deeply missed by mma fans all around the world..

talks of fedor dropping to lhw and fighting henderson for the title sure dont seem to be headed anywhere..

i think i read something about fedor wanting to fight the the loser of werdum/ overeem , he still has several fights left on his contract with striikeforce correct? it really is a shame what happned to hiim, he should have been fighting LHW/HW in the ufc 5-6 years ago

I dont think it matters if Daley wins, loses, or doesnt fight Diaz at all, when his contract is up there is no way he is working for Zuffa ever again. Will be back to Bamma making McDonalds wages fighting in the UK again.