Barely A Powerband On Right Side

The right hand side of the quad isn't going into the powerband although it is running. The left goes up and takes off on that side and goes into the powerband but on the right side you can hear it tingling and wanting to but it doesn't go into it properly. I checked the reeds and they looked fine although I have ordered some new ones. Anyone know what could be causing this?

check the carbs/ clean them and adj slides properly swap coil wires around and see if the other side does it then ur coil wire is bad.. and just double check n see if you have a fouled plug!

Ok I'll try all that, how do I adjust the carb slides with the TORS unit still on?

Ok I'll try all that, how do I adjust the carb slides with the TORS unit still on?

Hey bro let me know what it was im having the same issue with my shee! I cant figure it out so if anybody has had this simular problem i would like to here from you!! My problem is on the left side though!

Im going to check the coils tomorrow and and change the plugs. I'll clean carbs if everything is the same after the first test.

Yeah my bike is almost definitely in need of a rebuild. Think ill get the rebuild, new reeds and get it serviced in general before summeer.

Edited by empathy

I was out on it again today to retest and its worse than it was last night now..I noticed on the exhaust of the side thats not working properly has wet oil round the hole and on the side thats working normal has the normal carbony stuff inside it.

Have you swapped coils? if its got a lot of fuel in the exhaust on that side I would lean towards bad spark?