Banshee Won't Star

i replaced my clutches and fixed my push rod assembly and all i did was disconnect the hose from my carb to my exhaust and the little hose that goes between the carbs and then i hooked every thing back up and put all the clutches in and oil and now my bike absolutely will not start i kicked consistantly for almost an hour with the throttle open closed and choke in all positions with fuel off, on, and reserve and it still won't start and when i put it in gear it still rolls like its in neutral and what could i have done wrong this is my first banshee so i really have no clue about two strokes period.

no one else is questioning the hose that goes from the carb to the exaust,where exactly does that come into play?

its not really a hose just like a rubber connection with a hose clamp on it like a rubber boot or something and what is the best way to clean carbs this is my first carb machine as well ive always had fuel injection.

Check for spark. Be sure all switches are ON. If you have spark then it has to be fuel. Did you lay it over on it's side to do the clutch? If so the floats may be stuck, or junk may now be plugging the petcock. Might have loosened junk in carbs which now plug jets. Clean carbs one at a time. Install crossover tube. :cheers:

no i didnt turn it over on its side i just jacked up the whole bike to eye level to make it easier to work on and then lowered and tried to start it with no results.

Check for spark. Be sure all switches are ON. If you have spark then it has to be fuel. Did you lay it over on it's side to do the clutch? If so the floats may be stuck, or junk may now be plugging the petcock. Might have loosened junk in carbs which now plug jets. Clean carbs one at a time. Install crossover tube. :cheers:

could i just use spray carb cleaner then hook it back up?

im still stumped why the carbs were off to change the push rod/clutch,try opening the screw on the bottom of the bowl to see if its getting fuel,your not in NY are you because it might be easier to show you in person if the knowledge base isnt there or buy a manual

i just took the left carb off to get the push lever assembly that cable hooks to out bc it was messed up and you could just pull it out with your fingers and then i hooked the left carb up and checked both and they are getting fuel and i just now got back in went to try to start it one more time and it fired up for about 30 seconds and there was alot of smoke out of the left exhaust and none on the right one what could that mean?

i just took the left carb off to get the push lever assembly that cable hooks to out bc it was messed up and you could just pull it out with your fingers and then i hooked the left carb up and checked both and they are getting fuel and i just now got back in went to try to start it one more time and it fired up for about 30 seconds and there was alot of smoke out of the left exhaust and none on the right one what could that mean?

do you have the hose between the 2 carbs on