is this a good trade for my banshee?

just trade and be done with this tread. personally i don't care i will still have my shee. and what work did you do to that banshee besides take stickers and a grill off. sorry but you aslo left to dumbest sticker on it. pressure washer will have every sticker off in seconds. no hard work their.your banshee looks like a stock banshee with no rad grill.

Edited by bansheesrtoys

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want to put your dvd to ipad macfavorite commercial ordvd to ipad mac home made DVD movies, on your widescreen (1024x768) iPad and enjoy your favourite dvd to ipad for macDVD movies wherever you are and whenever you like? This step by step guide shows you how to do that! As we know, iPad only supports H.264, MPEG-4 in MP4, MOV, M4V formats, and MP3, rip dvd to ipad macprotected AAC, AAC, Audible, Apple lossless in AAC, MP3, M4A files. That is to say, you need to convert / convert dvd to ipad mac friendly formats. iSkysoftdvd to ipad converter for mac for Mac is your ideal choice!

how to rip a dvd to ipad

Converter for Mac is specially designed for Mac OS (including Mac OS X 10.5 leopard)users to convert DVD movies to iPad easily and fast. The converted DVD movies play smoothly on iPad, and the HD output presets for iPad makes viewing DVD movies on your iPad a real enjoyment.

Step 1: Add Movie todvd to ipad mac for Mac

Click the "Load DVD" button, find the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from your hard disc or DVD-ROM, open your DVD folder, select the VIDEO_TS folder and click OK.

Or, click the "Load IFO" button, find the DVD folder of thedvd to ipad mac movie you want to add from your hard disc convert dvd to ipad macor DVD-ROM, open your DVD folder, select the VIDEO_TS folder, press down Command to select all IFO files and click "OK".

On the left side of the dvd to ipad macmain window, you can name the output file for the selected title/chapter, select a subtitle to put on your movie, and select an audio track.

At the bottom of the window, you can select an output format like MP4, M4V or MP3, If you want to convert all chapters or titles todvd to ipad mac iPod in one output file, you can check the "Merge into one file" option at the bottom of the main interface.

Step 3: Start dvd to ipad for mac Mac

After setting the output settings, you dvd to ipad for maccan just click the "Convert" button to start converting your Movie. This DVD to iPad Converter for Mac can shut down your computer automatically after conversion if you don't want to wait around during conversion.

DVD to iPad Converter for Mac Key Features

Convert DVD to iPad Video and Audio

Rip commercialdvd to ipad for mac friendly format (H.264, MPEG-4, MP4, and M4V) so that you can take your favorite movies on the go.

Convert homemade DVDs or VIDEO-TS folder filesdvd to ipad for mac for viewing on your iPad, anytime and anywhere.

Extract DVD audio to rip dvd to ipad macM4A, MP3, AAC for playback on your iPad.

Capture your favoriterip dvd to ipad mac scene from video and save in BMP, JPG image format.

Note:This DVD to iPad ripping program rip dvd to ipad macwon't bring any damage to original DVDs.

Edit Functions

Crop black borders rip dvd to ipad macof DVD movies and watch it in full screen on your iPad.

Trim rip dvd to ipad mac to get video or audio clips, say, favorite lines or episodes, you like and convert them for your iPad.

Merge all titles and chapters into one output file then you can enjoy a long movie on your iPad without interruption.

Convert DVD to iPad MP4 with any available languages on your rip dvd to ipad mac by selecting the subtitle and audio track you prefer.

Set video brightness, contrast, and saturation to adjust DVD movie effects. You can preview the changes before conversion.

Support video output settings, convert dvd to ipad macincluding resolution, frame rate, encoder, bit rate and audio output settings, including sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate.

Note: You can improve the output video convert dvd to ipad macand audio quality by setting a higher bit rate and resolution, but the output file will be bigger. If you want to compress the video/audio size, just set a low bit rate.

easy to useThis dvd to ipad converter for macConverter is simple Mac-style interface and self-explanatory options guide you in dvd to ipad converter for mac without the hassle of figuring out settings for you iPad or how to use the program.It's a professional dvd to ipad converter for mac, and it supports Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Snow Leopard on iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, etc.

These are a pain in butt to start a friend of mine had one we were forever bumping him, they have probs with decompression and starting hot, in the end he had a leg like popeye's arm where it took so long to kickover, bike was perfectly set up but these years are known as a no go! He chopped his in for a kawasaki 250 4stoke, that was a lot better same as the suzuki 4 stroke i had. I also had an 04 crf450 now that's something you'd be better off with if, if your after a 4stroke it started hot or cold first or second kick even if it wasn't used for months plus was better in every way than any 250 4 stroke I ever rode!

Well guys im tryin to get some advise cause the guy cant do it for atleast 2 weeks cause of the money... I mean guys im dry of cash, and i want a dirtbike cause honistly i wanna get into motocross... But i wanna keep the shee at the same time.... :( this is really gettin to me... I just wanna get a dirtbike i wont have to rebiuld for a couple years and no doubt about it i wanna 4 stroke im asking 3000 for my shee and hes askin 2500 for his... So ill be gettin 500 out of the deal but really have 1000 to spend on another shee or somethin diffrent... Idk guys ur all gunna say no... Lol but whats to look for when i go to look at this 4 stroke?...

Your going to get the bad end of the deal. His bike is NOT worth $2,500!!!

Keep looking and do research. Check NADA values on that bike. You can do better trust us..

Good luck

you wanna get into motocross, yet you want a bike you wont have to rebuild for a couple of years.....

you dont have any money, but you wanna get into motocross......

ok SHUT UP and listen to us! youve got TONS of people ALL telling you the same thing. your feeble mind is already made up it sounds like, so why are we still going round and round on this dead horse?

i started out on dirtbikes when i was 9.... and up until last may, thats all ive ever ridden. ive raced hare scrambles and quite a few XC's.

you are a total idiot if you trade your banshee for this piece of shit. and make no mistake, it IS DEFINATELY a piece of shit. dude, you can barely get into a piece of shit dirt bike, but you wanna get into motocross.... first of all, the motocross ship has sailed for you buddy. im guessing youre at least 15... WAY TOO LATE to start trying to learn. much less its gonna take TONS of seat time on a bike thats already worn out... ive had practice bikes 10x nicer than that. by the time you almost start getting comfortable on that thing, its gonna be time for a rebuild. if not WAY before. i rebuilt my YZ250 every season AT LEAST. its expensive and i even had local sponsors. you bearly have the funds to GET a dirtbike, yet you wanna get into RACING???? number one.... lets just say for a moment, you did end up having the talent to ride a bike competitively, you WILL NOT BE COMPETITIVE ON THIS BIKE.... period. but it doesnt matter, because youre gonna be up against guys that live, eat, breathe, and sleep motocross, and have since they were 4, putting around their yard on a PW50. not to mention, they have vicarious parents with lots of money. if you wanna bike, sell your shee, save some money, and get a 250 2 stroke, of a 450 4 stroke. a 250 4 stroke is the worst idea ever. youre wanting a bike to learn on??? a 250/2 will only go as fast as you make it go....

in summary, and by your own admission: youre strapped on cash, and can bearly get this ragged out piece of shit.... yet you wanna learn on it, and step up to a bigger one??? good luck trading this nasty thing for something of any value. if you trade youe shee, and your dumb ass probably will, youll be stuck with this thing

You know what guys after what thrillbilly said i think im just gunna keep it !! And also thrillbilly ive been riding dirtbikes since i was 3! Ive raced before i just gotta get some practice in but ima try and go look at it and if its a peice i wont evan touch it ill just save up some cash and get one.. But ive came in 9th before outta like 30 racers when i was 13...