Trade stock Gold rims

89 Banshee Man

Looking to trade a set of stock front and rear Gold Rims with tires from a 99 shee.

I will get pics up later, these are in like new condition still, maybe a couple of scratches on them and thats it.

Looking for another set of rims w/tires. Don't care for the gold look at all.

Let me know what you have, might even do a road trip for a good trade.

Thanks

Looking to trade a set of stock front and rear Gold Rims with tires from a 99 shee.

I will get pics up later, these are in like new condition still, maybe a couple of scratches on them and thats it.

Looking for another set of rims w/tires. Don't care for the gold look at all.

Let me know what you have, might even do a road trip for a good trade.

Thanks

Here are some pics.

Front Rim

FrontRim.jpg

Front Tire

FrontTire.jpg

Rear Rim

RearRim.jpg

Rear Tire

RearTire.jpg

Ya I thought of that but I want another set of 10" rims. This shee I picked up was never in mud, rain, and maybe never got wet I mean it still has everything orginal and everything still looks brand new. For a 99 its in excellent shape.

i believe there is a way to get that gold off the rims.. i think there was a topic about that on here a long time ago. you use like air craft stipper or some other type of stripper and you soak the rims for a bit and the gold will come right off and you will have shinny aluminun color rims with a little polishing after wards.. might save you a trip.

i believe there is a way to get that gold off the rims.. i think there was a topic about that on here a long time ago. you use like air craft stipper or some other type of stripper and you soak the rims for a bit and the gold will come right off and you will have shinny aluminun color rims with a little polishing after wards.. might save you a trip.

Thanks for the info Chevybanshee91!!!

Here is the link on how to remove the gold finish that chevybanshee91 was talking about. http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=121759&hl= remove wheels&st=0

Thanks I just might have to do that but first I am waiting on Alfie to get back to me on some nice rims. Thanks Guys for the info.