Street Bike Banshee ZX6R Swap

Selling an all custom Yamaha Banshee.

Has a completely custom frame with removable engine cradle that holds the 1996 Kawasaki ZX6R motor with about 3,000 miles.

Tach and temperature gauges work, has a custom fuel cell, chain and sproket from the ZX6R, custom 2" exhaust with gsxr 1000 muffler. Bike runs mint, swap was very nicely done. No hack job.

Interested in trades for cars, trucks, bikes only!

3710404005_medium.jpg

3710404004_medium.jpg

3710404003_medium.jpg

Video

http://www.streetfire.net/video/street-bike-banshee-start-up_2197206.htm

Call Josh

516-456-3767

Edited by Banshmonkey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is, from a Kawasaki Ninja...internet says that motor has 105hp

Buddy has a 98 ZX6R with slip on. Had it jetted/dyno tuned at Suter's speed shop here in Madison it made 88rwhp after tuned. Internet inflates the hp numbers of bikes a LOT. But, none the less its more then enough to kill yourself in fashion when applied to a quad!

i would rather pay 2 grand for a rolling chasis + $1000 for a banshee engine than pay $6,000 for a 600cc 4stroke banshee ...

sorry for being honest, but my friend... a banshee is a banshee when it screams like a banshee...when it has a 600cc 4stroke in it,, it is just another bike....

i would rather pay 2 grand for a rolling chasis + $1000 for a banshee engine than pay $6,000 for a 600cc 4stroke banshee ...

sorry for being honest, but my friend... a banshee is a banshee when it screams like a banshee...when it has a 600cc 4stroke in it,, it is just another bike....

Have you read the rules of this forum?

5. If you are not interested in an item, please do not post in the thread. Let's keep the threads clear of nonsense.

6. No bashing of a members for sale item. You don't have to like it, but you do need to keep it to yourself. If it is offensive to BansheeHQ, please report it to a moderator or admin.

Dont take to much offense from us, mostly being honest.

Any videos of you racing anything respectful?? Full blown custom dune/drag bikes in pristine condition aren't selling for those numbers.

Some bigger pictures may help you out alittle :whoa: :whoa:

From what I understand, these conversion rarely go well.. How would this thing do against a average 4mil stock cylinder banshee??