I want a yamaha banshee.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell your mom she's the one who married a prisoner and probably is not the best person to get advice from for what is dangerous or not.

Bro. Fuck you. My mom and my dad never married he fucking raped her. Suck a fucking cock and don't fucking say stupid random shit on banshee forms. Got me? Chink?

Bro. Fuck you. My mom and my dad never married he fucking raped her. Suck a fucking cock and don't fucking say stupid random shit on banshee forms. Got me? Chink?

dude do what u want if i was u i woudl work hard and save enough to buy one im pretty close to your age im 16 now gunna be 17 in may i bought my first banshee when i was 15 and i got fucked over on it hard

if your gunna buy one make sure its a good deal and u look at it good before just thinking oo man i want this one look around compare other ones the one i bought and got fucked on was a 87 looked clean as hell in the pictures went and looked at it and btw it was all stock my dad told him to start it and it started first kick.........whitch i think he had it warmed up before hand he hardly would give it any gas for some reason

so we said hell we will take it cause he was in town and we couldnt test drive it got it home rode around for about a hr and i wasnt riding to hard cause i wanst used to it and it fucken blew up recked everything......

now i ended up buying a 01 for 2200 with t6 pipes and some other aftermarket stuff rode the shit out of it this summer and some this winter still is running hard so if i was u and wanted one i woudl do what other people are saying to work hard and save for one will be well worth it

Welcome to BHQ young man !! I had to cool down for 12 hours after reading Fearnot's response so I didn't lower myself to his level. You have set yourself an admirable goal. Now you have to work for and towards it. First off your schooling is most important. Don't allow yourself to become a hood rat, banger, punk ,ect. Start with your neighbors for work. Introduce yourself, "Excuse me sir (or mamn), my name is ..... , I was wondering if you would like your snow shoveled, lawn mowed, sidewalk swept, clean your garage/basement." Not knowing where you live, city, suburbs, country, be creative looking for something to do. PM me for more ideas if you would like. Start reading as much as you can here so that when (not if) you get your Banshee you will know it inside out. One other thing, some people here are the exception , not the rule !!

Tell your mom she's the one who married a prisoner and probably is not the best person to get advice from for what is dangerous or not.

Man you are a lame ass nigga....You are one of those punk ass lames, running around New York clowning the younger kids. I can tell by your lame ass comment that you didn't have to much guidiance in your life. You 23 & clowning a 13yr. old. You are the type that I would fuck up if you was around me. I'm not going to get into the internet gangsta stage cause im better than that. Just remind your self of how many times you got punked by guys that you was scared of & was your age PUNK. Motherfuckers like you make people like me go to PRISON FAGGET!

Lil Man just stack your money up & stay focus on what your working hard for & you will have a Banshee before you know it. Main thing is staying FOCUS tho. Good Luck

Edited by 252wheelieking

First off, welcome to BHQ buddy. That's bad ass that your only 13 and trying to figure out ways to get your first banshee, don't give up and you'll have one before you know it! :cheers:

X2 on starting to save every penny you have... that will help alot. Maybe find a decent job and see if a family member will co-sign for a loan on a used banshee? You could get a decent banshee at a pretty cheap monthy payment IMO. Or work your ass off and save for a few years and pay cash for one.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

-Zach

Like these guys said, you can earn enough money doing little jobs for neighbors and family friends to have a bike in a year or so. You would be surprised how many people would gladly hand over $40 to get their garage cleaned out or weeds pulled in the yard. Stay on it and you'll be there in no time and you'll learn an awesome life lesson. Anything you work hard to get is always so much more worth it! :headbang:

I had a paper route when I was 12-14.

I milked cows and drove tractor from 14-18.

My senior year I also worked nights at the grocery store

and from 19-22 electricain apprentice.

Having any type of responsibility history (and good grades) is what landed my apprenticeship. (when I was 13 I was saving for a dirtbike). There are tons of benefits you may not be aware of-or have considered-to finding an income at that age. Work hard and you'll soon have enough cash for a banshee. Keep up on your school and keep a consistent work log and you'll soon find a carreer path that you will actually WANT to wake up in the morning and go to (plus you can't beat the good paychecks, lol). And soon that old banshee you bought years ago will transform into some of the monsters you see here today.

For a 13 year old, farm work is plentiful (and you'll get a good work out lol) if you live in the country.

And for a city kid, pick up the sunday paper or the local paper and contact them to inquire about a paper route.

Hey man im 17 I got my first banshee when I was 16 all I can is I would go with as close to stock as you can so then you can save up and build it your way and be proud of something that is all yours and something you worked hard for. And fuck that douche bag hes just a pissed off 23 year old key board racer that still lives with his parents in their basement and hes just pissed because you have more spark in your ass to work for something you really want then he ever will.

Edited by bluebanshee421

Man you are a lame ass nigga....You are one of those punk ass lames, running around New York clowning the younger kids. I can tell by your lame ass comment that you didn't have to much guidiance in your life. You 23 & clowning a 13yr. old. You are the type that I would fuck up if you was around me. I'm not going to get into the internet gangsta stage cause im better than that. Just remind your self of how many times you got punked by guys that you was scared of & was your age PUNK. Motherfuckers like you make people like me go to PRISON FAGGET!

Lil Man just stack your money up & stay focus on what your working hard for & you will have a Banshee before you know it. Main thing is staying FOCUS tho. Good Luck

x2,what an ass clown comment.seriously,what dickhead says shit like that,im sure its hard enough for dude to keep his head on straight and not be fucked up in the head from not having a father/asshole rapist so props on that.im sure your much better off little man.shovel driveways,time is coming soon to mow lawns,maybe be a runt for a landscaping company/mow service.i didnt get mine till 21,but my prob was credit cards,and still is lol.stay away from credit cards when you get to that age lol.ive seen alot of shees dirt cheap on craigslist.hell my 96 was 1300 bucks.anyway,keep ur eye on the prize,or see if people on cl will trade this for that and some cash or whatever.

1. Stop giving this fearnot guy shit. He s ent me a pm right after he said that...

2. What year of the banshee is the best?

3. Theres just one problem.. I dontknow the two stroke talk like: 4 mill banshee, reeds, cranks. I really have no clue how to talk or fix a engine or mod...

1. Stop giving this fearnot guy shit. He s ent me a pm right after he said that...

3. Theres just one problem.. I dontknow the two stroke talk like: 4 mill banshee, reeds, cranks. I really have no clue how to talk or fix a engine or mod...

Listen little fella 4 mill is 4 millimeter longer crankshaft crank is crankshaft reeds are the reedvalves between the carbuerators and cylinders. Oh and man stop tryin to act tough with all your cussin its the internet you dont have to try to prove yourself if you want to prove yourself then learn stuff about banshees by talking to the guys tha actually know their stuff and im not tryin to bust your balls or nothin but yeah.

Edited by bluebanshee421

Banshees are damn near all the same. The early years had J-arms which you may want to stay away from due to minimal aftermarket support. If you want to know how they work, you're going to have to spend countless hours researching. lol. Start here... http://www.howstuffworks.com/transport/engines-equipment/two-stroke.htm