Reeds

10milmike

I know the V force 2 REEDS breaks alot but mine break all the time like. I only get about 2days on my.. maybe 40 runs up olds.. I bought the last pair of replacement reeds for the v force 2 in my area... is this normal that they break so much??

No they break in the corners. Always it is so crazy pisses me off. Because the bike runs like a bat out of hell, then nothing. I got use to it I know right away what the problem when I can not launch hard. But 60 A pop is getting old.

No they break in the corners. Always it is so crazy pisses me off. Because the bike runs like a bat out of hell, then nothing. I got use to it I know right away what the problem when I can not launch hard. But at 60 bucks a pop its geetng old

Man thats really weird.. And theres no clearance issue with anything in the cylds that it could be hitting? (I would hope not, but worth a look) The 2s make more power but at this poing it might be best to try the 3s and see if you can keep those in it.. If not, try buying some stock cages (Those are 250r honda cages I think) and give some other pedals a try... My turbo bike can chew up reeds whenit want to, but I know why.. Yours shouldnt be going through them like that.

Man thats really weird.. And theres no clearance issue with anything in the cylds that it could be hitting? (I would hope not, but worth a look) The 2s make more power but at this poing it might be best to try the 3s and see if you can keep those in it.. If not, try buying some stock cages (Those are 250r honda cages I think) and give some other pedals a try... My turbo bike can chew up reeds whenit want to, but I know why.. Yours shouldnt be going through them like that.

It is werid I am lost. Yea they are 250R cages. I will check all my clearance wehn I get home. But when we built the motor it was all good. I like to V Force 2 I am going to order the 3S today to see it that helps.. I hope so because last year I had to rebuild the top end because the. Reeds broke and fucked up my nickel.and domes.

The reed itself broke or it rattled the screws and the went through to motor? Generally reeds will smash up without much damage to the cyld.. I've ran honestly I bet 20 pedals through my motor and turbo before we got it figured out, but they don't do any damage..

Do you run them on High or Low tension. If you look at the metal bar that holds them to the cage you will ethire see high or low. When you run them on high tension the metal bar presses on the reeds closer to the tips of the reeds. You want to run them on high. They wont last when ran on low tension.