New 4 stroke banshee !

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me three until I told them there idea was fucked and all they'd end up with is a glorified Raptor that disgraces the Banshee name. But really, if they actually produced one with an R6 engine with a different cam profile I'd have to seriously consider it. :headbang:

They would have to call it something else though.

Multithread.jpg

:jesterlaugh::rotflmao::notworthy: Damn, That's funny!

Did you all catch the last dirt wheels issue. They had an editorial in the front titled man cave. If you look close, they photoshopped a big Trinity logo on the wall, 1-upper and 1- lower A-arm hanging on the wall, a head pipe and an aluminum ATV wheel on the bench, a single ATV trophy on the bar, a single O'neal sticker on a fridge clearly coverd with only car stickers and I think the flat screen TV with the ATV video game in the background was photoshopped too! Other than 2 ATV's pushed into the garage, if you look at it, the garage looks to be owned by someone who is into cars and bicycles. Seriously, are the staff on DirtWheels so lame that they have to write stries out of thin air? MY garage looks cooler than that and I run a heating businees out of it! Even still, I have more cool ATV "Man Cave" items than the garage in their story. <_<

:jesterlaugh::rotflmao::notworthy: Damn, That's funny!

Did you all catch the last dirt wheels issue. They had an editorial in the front titled man cave. If you look close, they photoshopped a big Trinity logo on the wall, 1-upper and 1- lower A-arm hanging on the wall, a head pipe and an aluminum ATV wheel on the bench, a single ATV trophy on the bar, a single O'neal sticker on a fridge clearly coverd with only car stickers and I think the flat screen TV with the ATV video game in the background was photoshopped too! Other than 2 ATV's pushed into the garage, if you look at it, the garage looks to be owned by someone who is into cars and bicycles. Seriously, are the staff on DirtWheels so lame that they have to write stries out of thin air? MY garage looks cooler than that and I run a heating businees out of it! Even still, I have more cool ATV "Man Cave" items than the garage in their story. <_<

u gona get the new banshee ?

u gona get the new banshee ?

I got the new banshee! You start by replacing everything that came stock with aftermarket, from the frame to the plastics to the cylinders etc.

I've got all the modern technology. Metal tech +4 chromoly frame, 472cc CP cylinders, WPK carbs, V-force reeds, Custom Arched Stellar swingarm, Elka's. Why would I want a 500cc 4-stroke banshee? My wife's 370 long rod banshee can outrun a fairly modded Raptor 700. What's a 500cc Machine going to do? Just calling something a "Banshee" doesn't make it fast. Chevy had a stupid front wheel drive piece of crap they called a "Nova", but it didn't run like the old 350/396/472/454 NOVA. Dirt wheels actually thinks they have the power to influence the industry. The stupid April Fools issue isn't going to get Yamaha to design something based on an April fools gag.

They have made that YFZ looking Banshee for years.....it's call a YFZ with a 513 big bore kit. You could own one today. Heck put some Banshee stickers on a YFZ and send it to dirt wheels, telling them you did R+D and got some top secrete pictures. I bet you'll end up in DirtWheels. :lol:

john, dirt wheels and trinity are literally doors down the street from e/o, ask some one like m&m how much it costs to run a small ad in the back of the mag, then look at the 6 or so color page ads trinity has. either they are cut a extremly low rate or trinitys ads are paying for a large percentage of the magazine. :shrugani:

i will roost all over the trators with my smoking smelly 2 smoker, ass blasting dirt slinging no wasted crank strokin floppy dick BANSHEE

Cam, I think I can speak for us all when I say..........I think we call all stand to hear a little less about your "Ass blasting floppy dick." :rotflmao::bolt:

I think we know what you mean :blink: .......But save that talk for your other late night forums. :yank::lol:

john, dirt wheels and trinity are literally doors down the street from e/o, ask some one like m&m how much it costs to run a small ad in the back of the mag, then look at the 6 or so color page ads trinity has. either they are cut a extremly low rate or trinitys ads are paying for a large percentage of the magazine. :shrugani:

Yeah, I think it's widely understood who's running the propaganda machine that is Dirtwheels. I knew the fix was in when they did an artical on a 4cylinder supercharged lay down drag bike that Trinity was working on.....and the damn thing didn't even work! It was SO FAR from working, that they had mothballed the project. But that didn't stop the puppy love editors from running a story on a failed build by their beloved benefactor. <_<

Has anyone read anything about the new 4 stroke banshee being confirmed yet!?

they are supposed to start making it again very soon, with a 500cc twin cylinder 4 stroke motor !

i know i know, its not a 2 stroke, but still, pretty awesome that they are going to keep the legacy alive and keep the banshee name going

i hate to say it, but ill probably sell my banshee to help pay for one of these in a couple years, its gona be a 500cc twin , so it should be about half as fast as an R1, which is gona be insane !

what are your thoughts/opinions ? are you gona get one when they come out?

Banshee5001.jpg

Banshee5002.jpg

Bansheee5003.jpg

dip shit... the yfz450r in 2006 was supposingly going to be called the new 500cc banshee 4 stroke .... you can see the 50th anniversary plastics on the 2006 model... then they changed the design and motor to their rivals suzuki and kawasaki which had the 450r