Banshee vs yfz450

Thats blan B! lol, 4mil serval to be exact. I would like to beat them at their own game and still in a straight line.

I'm not really worried about the TURTLE...... :rotflmao: ......That's the word we use here for slow people thinking there fast.

I'm just concered how much HP & TQ can a yfz450 4 joke make without alcohol or nitro.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really worried about the TURTLE...... :rotflmao: ......That's the word we use here for slow people thinking there fast.

I'm just concered how much HP & TQ can a yfz450 4 joke make without alcohol or nitro.

Go 421 cub route game over.

Go 421 cub route game over.

That sounds good too.....& more like PATTING THE THROTTLE HALFWAY THRU THE RACE...... :rotflmao: but I would want to kill'em with stock cylinders.......I love stock cylinders thats modified to the max.

Then that way I don't have to talk much about what's done to my bike cause it looks mostly stock except bolt-on's..... :headbang:

I like to keep them confused.

well then you could go for a 4mil crank and get new cylinders and have them ported aggressively for the 4mil and have domes cut for your specific application.....hell you could get 2 sets of dones...you could get a really low cc dome to REALLY up your compression (but you'd have to run race fuel) for racing against your buddy and then you could switch out the domes to the higher cc dome so you can trail ride on pump gas....

That sounds good too.....& more like PATTING THE THROTTLE HALFWAY THRU THE RACE...... :rotflmao: but I would want to kill'em with stock cylinders.......I love stock cylinders thats modified to the max.

Then that way I don't have to talk much about what's done to my bike cause it looks mostly stock except bolt-on's..... :headbang:

I like to keep them confused.

I feel the same way about keeping the sleeper look.

IMG_0329.jpg

Nobody knows whats going on in a stock jug.

Get a 4mil Serval and you should eat him for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I had a yfz450 that was pretty built...44mm Lectron carb,big bore, cams, pipe, intake..(packard racing set the motor up). That alone I was giving some ported banshee's a run for their money. But....I ended up selling that for my 06SE banshee and I couldn't be happier.

Just remember, the guys with the super fast 4pokes have to put double the money into the motor than you will have to on your banshee.

-Zach

Get a 4mil Serval and you should eat him for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I had a yfz450 that was pretty built...44mm Lectron carb,big bore, cams, pipe, intake..(packard racing set the motor up). That alone I was giving some ported banshee's a run for their money. But....I ended up selling that for my 06SE banshee and I couldn't be happier.

Just remember, the guys with the super fast 4pokes have to put double the money into the motor than you will have to on your banshee.

-Zach

What do a 4mil Serval look like?

How much HP did your yfz 450 have with all them mods?

Which one you think accellerated the fastest with the mods you had done to them both, your 06 SE banshee or your yfz 450?

That's another reason I hate 4 jokes, because it's a joke on how much you got to spend to still be SLOW..... :rotflmao:

Edited by 252wheelieking

if you do a search on the serval cylinders they are a new cylinder that is out.....its a mono-block cylinder (not seperated jugs) but they are made in a way so they actually loook like seperate cylinders. There's pictures floating around on here of them. They were originally setup to be more of a stock look sleeper style motor. only these things dont sleep. i believe they have intakes like a cheetah cub??? I know people were saying they were supposedly able to pull almost 80 hp out of them.

if you do a search on the serval cylinders they are a new cylinder that is out.....its a mono-block cylinder (not seperated jugs) but they are made in a way so they actually loook like seperate cylinders. There's pictures floating around on here of them. They were originally setup to be more of a stock look sleeper style motor. only these things dont sleep. i believe they have intakes like a cheetah cub??? I know people were saying they were supposedly able to pull almost 80 hp out of them.

Who makes them?

You're thinking of the wampus cylinders. My serval looks like a 68X58 cub with a milder exhaust port timing. Later on if I want, it can be ported exactly like a cub cylinder. I've seen dynos showing 80-85hp on pump fuel with a sweet RIDABLE powerband. Not a peaky "drag" attitude like the cubs.

i cant remember who it is that makes them.....i do know the guys a really reputable guy.....but alot of the site sponsors carry them now. i know for sure Jeff at FAST carries them.

Yep, Calvin from CP industries makes them (same company that makes the cheetah cubs, cheetahs, cheetah DMs and Cheetah DMX...) I purchased mine from FAST but you can also pick it up through Andy from M&Matv.

Just practice the hole shot. Don't just rev the motor and dump the clutch, these things just blow the tires off every time if you do. Try locking the front brakes and loading the bike's suspension up by slipping the clutch just a hair while your on the throttle. Friggin 450's walking on banshees, pshhhhhh. Those things may be torque monsters and all, but they pretty much peak at around 65HP with full tilt motors.(big bore, stroker, porting, valves, etc.) Not to many of those out there compared to built banshees though. Fortunately for me I have had a built banshee before the 450's even came out in 2004, and have only beat by one 450 ever thanks to Brad Tyson's fuggin handy TURBO skills. Damn thing made 105 HP without touching the bottle of spray on the bumper. Too bad it was half as reliable as any banshee. Not to mention that when it does let go it would cost 3 times as much to rebuild.

What do a 4mil Serval look like?

How much HP did your yfz 450 have with all them mods?

Which one you think accellerated the fastest with the mods you had done to them both, your 06 SE banshee or your yfz 450?

That's another reason I hate 4 jokes, because it's a joke on how much you got to spend to still be SLOW..... :rotflmao:

Here is the Seval Kit on M&M's site: http://www.mmatvonline.com/index.php?cPath=26_27_22&osCsid=f0e8ca49247360640822e16691225e5b

From what I've been hearing you can run an easy 80-90HP on this set up. (i dont think that yfz will stand a chance)

It's really hard to say on acceleration between the two, and I never had it on the dyno. Most of the banshee's who would keep up with me where ported when I had the 450. I would say my banshee right now would probably beat it though.

Yeah it takes alot more to make a 450 fast than a banshee. I'd say an easy double the money.

Here is the Seval Kit on M&M's site: http://www.mmatvonline.com/index.php?cPath=26_27_22&osCsid=f0e8ca49247360640822e16691225e5b

From what I've been hearing you can run an easy 80-90HP on this set up. (i dont think that yfz will stand a chance)

It's really hard to say on acceleration between the two, and I never had it on the dyno. Most of the banshee's who would keep up with me where ported when I had the 450. I would say my banshee right now would probably beat it though.

Yeah it takes alot more to make a 450 fast than a banshee. I'd say an easy double the money.

You guys done convinced me to leave my stock cylinders on the shelf for the 4mil build. Im going with the serval or cheetah cub depending on how funds looking during that time. Im leaning more towards the cheetah cub tho. When it's time to rebuild or I start getting my ass kicked, im running to Kevin at HJR & buying his 4mil cheetah cub package :dance: