Banshee vs yfz450

This how we race. & that's my cousin on his stock stroke dune ported banshee vs the yfz 450 that set up for drag racing. The 450 is faster now than what you see on here.

banshee came back & nosed the yfz 450 out

Cousin patting the throttle on the yfz 450

BOTH LOOK SLOW TO ME! I WOULD OF HAD A HARD TIME KEEPIN THE FRONT ON THE GROUND. EVEN WITH MY 6 IN EXTENSION.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks gotta go fast...its always somebody with jealousy in there blood......where are your very fast ass video's #1BADASSBANSHEE? & THE REASON YOU WOULD HAVE A HARD TIME KEEPING YOUR FRONT END DOWN IS BECAUSE YOU can"t RIDE. if they look slow its because you have more motor than you have skills at riding.....get outta here BUM!

Edited by 252wheelieking

Thanks gotta go fast...its always somebody with jealousy in there blood......where are your very fast ass video's #1BADASSBANSHEE? & THE REASON YOU WOULD HAVE A HARD TIME KEEPING YOUR FRONT END DOWN IS BECAUSE YOU can"t RIDE. if they look slow its because you have more motor than you have skills at riding.....get outta here BUM!

How much skill does it really take to go in a straight line? Is that why you lost? You've got more motor than skill? It's not hard to open the throttle, point it straight, and shift.

i hear this all the time. i can tell you this. skill plays a lot in a drag race. cutting a good start throttle control, clutch control ( on clutched bikes) weight distribution and feeling where the power is and where it is not/. these in the vid are simple bikes and take some out of it you get a big motor'd bike on a dune full of ruts and braking bumps you better have your shit together.. i have taken a z400 and flat stomped some local 450's it was all in knowing where the bike liked to be launched at and where it liked to be shifted. and not being afraid of a wheelie..

How much skill does it really take to go in a straight line? Is that why you lost? You've got more motor than skill? It's not hard to open the throttle, point it straight, and shift.

I can tell from your comment that I would EASILY BEAT you at any type of racing......... :notworthy: Far as why I lost I ran out of gear & that was clearly stated in a previous post. I don't really like chatting with you cause ever since I have had a conversation with you, its not been worth chatting about. You speak = NON SENSE

i hear this all the time. i can tell you this. skill plays a lot in a drag race. cutting a good start throttle control, clutch control ( on clutched bikes) weight distribution and feeling where the power is and where it is not/. these in the vid are simple bikes and take some out of it you get a big motor'd bike on a dune full of ruts and braking bumps you better have your shit together.. i have taken a z400 and flat stomped some local 450's it was all in knowing where the bike liked to be launched at and where it liked to be shifted. and not being afraid of a wheelie..

Thanks CAM....some people you just can't teach nothing because they know EVERYTHING! :shrugani:

Edited by 252wheelieking

I can tell from your comment that I would EASILY BEAT you at any type of racing......... :notworthy: Far as why I lost I ran out of gear & that was clearly stated in a previous post. I don't really like chatting with you cause ever since I have had a conversation with you, its not been worth chatting about. You speak = NON SENSE

Trust me homeboy, the actual amount of skill isnt that high. Besides you wouldnt race me anyway because you dont race anybody that you know you wouldnt beat for sure, and I know for sure that YOUR BANSHITTER doesnt have enough power to make up for your arrogance and lack of skill(OH BTW bike setup is apart of the skill-HATED to tell you that); hell you thought a cheetah cub and cub cylinders were the same damn thing!! And I, the raptor dude had to tell you wassup!! You speak = Fuckin' big-mouth retard :shootself:

Cam I agree it takes some skill to race up a whooped up dune. But can you honestly say it's that hard to learn how to launch a bike and figure out where the power is and where to shift going down a road or flat surface, that really doesnt take that much skill? Maybe my point of view is different since my bikes have different powerbands then that of a banshee, but still dragging a banshee you should lay on the throttle and go. If it wheelies ride it out.

I don't get why people are so concerned with....oh no, why can't I beat him. Or what can I do to beat my friends 450. I know a guy who hasn't ridden his 4 stroke in two years because he is so worried about people being faster than him :shootself:

Who really cares. I build my bike for me. Not to make it faster than everyone, just for me to have a blast on and rip through the dunes. When I do feel the urge to race the hill its competitive enough to beat people, but there is ALWAYS going to be someone faster...just the name of the game.

I don't get why people are so concerned with....oh no, why can't I beat him. Or what can I do to beat my friends 450. I know a guy who hasn't ridden his 4 stroke in two years because he is so worried about people being faster than him :shootself:

Who really cares. I build my bike for me. Not to make it faster than everyone, just for me to have a blast on and rip through the dunes. When I do feel the urge to race the hill its competitive enough to beat people, but there is ALWAYS going to be someone faster...just the name of the game.

X2 Someone always knows it all and someone is always faster if you like your ride go have fun win or loose your riding that's winning by itself.

Depending on your setup, it may take more consistancy and accuracy to launch if you have, say a 421 serval with a 2" over swingarm. lol But I did not build my bike to beat on girly 4 strokes in a straight line. I built mine for a blended array of riding. Although, if I hang my nuts on the gas tank and clutch it just right so the tires hover about 8" any raptor or 450 powerplant (in my area) gives up because of the roost I throw at them. lol I enjoy, ummm, agressive mx and gncc type of riding. Its fun to embarrass the fresh 450 guys in hair scrambles.

JEALOUS I DONT THINK SO. DID YOU SEE MY BIKE! IM NOT JEALOUS OF ANY ONE. BRING YOUR BIKE DOWN TO THE SAND. FLAT, HILL, DUNE WHAT EVER. ILL RACE!!!!